[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this label such shit? Why are their fans so cancerous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 370x370
Why is this label such shit? Why are their fans so cancerous?
>>
why would you make this thread?
also the
>their fans are cancerous
could apply to any and every genre/artist/record label
>>
I live in northern part of Socal and their shit is starting to spread to the valley. It's cool that we finally have an indie scene...just not cool that they're burger kids...
>>
>>60321346
Not OP but live near Fullerton. Can confirm for pure, specifically Burger cancer.
>>
>>60321371
Reading >>60321357 made me understand
>>
Born and raised in Fullerton. It's a disaster. Glad i left
>>
>>60321395
>>60321371
>>60321346
I mean honestly I admire the bands' passion, but literally all 4 chord songs about teenage shit. They could at least try to put somewhat effort into their music and have fans that aren't only their friends.
>>
>>60321433

>>60321371
I'm this guy^

Damn, funny to see so many posters with the same opinion. I will admit they do occasionally have cool cassette reissues.
>>
>>60321494
Burger records is ok as a reissue label, it's their 4 chord same vocal effect bands and little army of hip individual snowflakes that ruin their scene.
>>
>>60321346
Sean pls go
>>
who's even /LA/ here, what's your local indie scene like?
/shit/ or /shitbutsomewhatokay/
>>
itt: shut-ins who couldn't get laid before high school mad because kids having fun
>>
>>60321561
live in LA here. indie scene is p. shit.
>>
>>60321593
nigga if we wanted to have fun we'd just go to a punk show. at least they accept non of their shit is original and dont bitch if someone is smoking or drinking a beer cause "I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC"
>>
>>60321593

You must be a anon, having sex in junoor high and whatnot
>>
>>60321625
lol wow. you've obviously never been to a Burger show and you've never talked to anyone at a Burger show probably just some other uptight asshole online who the fuck would say that? on the contrary I remember growing up it was the straight edge fags always trying to ruin someone's good time at house shows. all the Burger haters take it more seriously than the fans I'm just super hyped that people like Sean and Lee are killing it because they're real ass dudes people are just mad at everything find any reason to hate even on something as honest as Burger Records.
>>
>>60321625
Lol really? Is Burger straight edge now? I remember a few years back those guys gave an underage girl coke at one of the evening in store shows
>>
>>60321768
>lol wow
stopped reading after there desu
>>
>>60321768

Which pasta is this?
>>
>>60321771
Burger haters are just haters in general. I don't know why I even pay any attention to these threads wtf lol smdh
>>
hello. yes. i'm from orange county and recently stage managed a festival featuring many burger bands. i confirm that their fans are little selfish teenage shitheads using dad's money
>>
>>60321828
just described
>>60321823
>>60321768
>>
>>60321768
I grew up in a town that got a lot of burger bands coming through and the whole culture just frustrates me. Everyone seems very closed minded in that they don't really give music a chance that tries to do something different besides the same old drums bass and guitar shit
>>
>>60321823

well, I am put off by the kind of people that would give coke to a minor (I was a minor too at the time, wasn't offered but the girl was in my group)
>>
>>60321870
>>60321828
>>60321433
>>60321357
confirms burger is shit. Burger kids on damage control.
>>
>>60321593
>make shit music
>"DUDE IT'S FUN YOU DON'T GET IT"
>>
>>60321357
>>60321561
East Ventura County here, our "music scene" lasted a year and was just high schoolers playing derivative Burger kiddie shit until all they all graduated
Awful vibe, no real talent, pretentiousness and irony abound
Alternatively Foxygen started out in my hometown, but I think they're done
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x1334
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>60322158
what do u think will happen for so. cal music when the burger wave breaks? or will society collapse before that happens
>>
>>60322249
>what do u think will happen for so. cal music when the burger wave breaks
cassettes will die out again
>>
>>60322249
It will be easier to meet people whose favorite album isn't Marquee Moon again
>>
>>60321823
>wtf lol smdh
please fuck off back to tumblr or normiebook where u belong
>>
File: lol.jpg (39 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
39 KB, 500x584
I'm from Buttfuck, MI, so my opinion of Burger's music is totally based on the music.

They have a handful of cool/fun/great bands and artists, many of which are their most famous (Hunx, Nobunny, Shannon). But for every one of these, there are ten that are literally pic related: the band. They are totally generic, bland, inoffensive, shitty bands through and through.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.