[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when is the new album out? i don't use fb, what have they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
when is the new album out? i don't use fb, what have they been updating there recently
>>
They're making it
>>
spring
>>
>a track with Young Thug officially confirmed

what the fuck, Mike?
>>
>>60320982
>we have employed the talents of internet rap Viper to help with production

I'm a bit worried
>>
Gira stopped by the cafe I work at in Seattle and I chatted with him for a bit.
Said they're currently recording the new album at a studio just down the road from the cafe.
>>
>>60321295
wat cafe u work at? is it on the ave?
>>
File: 1444719173341.png (149 KB, 444x399) Image search: [Google]
1444719173341.png
149 KB, 444x399
>it's nearing two years since to be kind
Jesus fuck, why is time speeding up? ;_;
>>
>>60320982
They need something like SFTB
>>
>>60321409
Agreed that album was hella fucking epic
>>
>>60321409
We will get the Seer part 3 and you know it.
>>
Did anyone actually pay Gira to write a song about them? He was offering to do so a couple years ago. I think it was like 200 bucks a song.
>>
>>60321429
Not even mad
>>
>>60321338
Macrina in Belltown.
It's on First avenue if that's what you mean.
I about shit my pants when I realized I had just made a drink for him.
>>
>>60321509
You should've peed in it.
>>
>>60321389
don't ask me, I'll be 24 next year and I have no idea what even happened between 2010 and today.
>>
>>60321426
that is to me the most disturbing album i ever heard, lyrics, music etc.
everything was so *fucked up*,
while i listen to that album it awakes some fucked up fellings t b h, that is the reason i think i like it so much, they did something no other band could do, they fucked me up the Swans way
>>
>>60321558
anybody have a music for that feeling?
>>
>>60321526
Hindsight's 20/20 senpai.
>>
>>60321607
AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF
IN A SHOTGUN SHACK
>>
To Be Kind part 2: now with even more drone!!!
>>
>>60321670
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
>>
2016 most likely. All three reunion albums have been 2 years apart so far
>>
>>60321509
oh cuz I went in this one cafe on the ave and they were playing Boards of Canada so I thought that might have been you :P
>>
>>60321758
if we are talking about drone than it is SFTB that you should be talking about
>>
>>60321607
literally red house painters - 24
>>60321451
this time it was he'd paint a portrait of you
>>
>>60321887
the recent live recordings are really drone heavy...
>>
>>60321886
Possibly. Most of my coworkers are very interested in music. One of my managers is in a band and another one works with KEXP a lot so I wouldn't doubt it.
Do you remember what cafe it was?
>>
>>60322063
nah sry. it was connected to an alley. Although everything is on university ave....
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.