[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is totally nitpicky and it doesn't matter whatsoever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg (62 KB, 275x271) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg
62 KB, 275x271
This is totally nitpicky and it doesn't matter whatsoever, but my friend brought this up and after five minutes in Audacity, I honestly think he raises a good point.

The ending, what if it went Climbing Up The Walls - segue into (instead of just fading out to the abrupt start of the next track) Lucky - No Surprises, The Tourist?

I've put the beginning of Lucky to the end of Climbing Up The Walls and now I can't get it out of my head that No Surprises comes kind of unexpectedly and I'm not sure it's better that way. Anyways, just an odd little thing. Not like it's HTTT or something where the whole album could have used a different track order.
>>
Sounds pretty interesting ill try it out. Reminds me of the 01 and 10 playlist of OK Computer/In Rainbows
>>
i once editet the woman laughing out from that serge gainsbourg track
>>
I have edited all 14600 of my music tracks to have Doug Levison shout "no talent" over them.
>>
>>60319261

Is that any good? I've made my own 'Kid Amnesiac' mix but I've never tried the 10/10 thing.
>>
>>60320428
Pretty good

Would never do it over listening to each on their own except for novelty reasons but some transitions are God-tier
>>
I think Radiohead were thinking that the "cheerful" melody of No Surprises would act as a good counterpoint against the dark melody of Climbing up the Walls. Also perhaps a run of Climbing up the Walls and Lucky one after the other might be too "heavy"
>>
>>60320713
Which ones by the way? I'm considering maybe doing a mix of that (since I'd want to actually connect the audio since it isn't so hodgepodge).

I think I know what you mean. With the Kid A/Amnesiac thing, it just so happens that I Might Be Wrong fades flawlessly into How To Disappear Completely. It's pretty cool (24 mins, 12 seconds): https://soundcloud.com/aperson/kid-amnesiac-modified-audio
>>
>>60321086
so, No Surprises is kinda like a comic relief?
>>
>>60321644
In case you're being serious, no. I'm referring only to melody, not subject matter.
>>
>>60321644
no surprises is totally sarcastic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.