[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Einstürzende Neubauten general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: TMX-825-525x525.jpg (60 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
TMX-825-525x525.jpg
60 KB, 525x525
I never see them discussed here
>favorite album
>favorite period

Mine is pic related followed really closely by Ende Neu
And favorite period is Haus der Luge-Ende Neu
>>
>>60312224
richterskala is best album, 1980-93 is best period

everything they've released has been pretty good though, with the exception of Lament
>>
>>60312277
oh and you should check this out if you're a fan of their newer stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIReQ15FUbA
>>
>>60312289
I've already listened to that many times
I find it better than Alles Wieder offer
But I thought Lament was fine too
Not like their best but still pretty enjoyable
>>
I can never settle on one favorite album but it usually fluctuates between Patient O.T. and Hause Der Luge. The period between those two albums is their best work IMO

>tfw you will never see them live in '86 to '89
>>
>>60312319
Live in Palast der Republik was also amazing
I would love to see them live in that period
>>
>oh shit! An einstuzende thread! What abe autiful, and hopefully not dead, surprise. What a joy it is to see good music on /mu/.
My favorite album is tabula rasa.
>>
>>60312454
Great taste
>>
>>60312454
Tabula Rasa is great imo, really varied. nice balance between their more aggressive styles and their later, poppier stuff
>>
HIRNLEGO HIRNLEGO HIRNLEGOLEGOLEGO
>>
>>60312567
Yea. I love industrial music, but generally i need melody in the chaod of everything. Tabula Rasa had a good middle ground between both.
>>
As a german i am wondering how it sounds to non german speakers.
>>
>>60313214
it sounds like they're speaking a language i don't understand
>>
Zeichnungen des Patienten O.T. is my favourite. Fünf auf der nach oben offenen Richterskala comes second.

Everything they've made until Tabula Rasa included is solid, then they went — like so many other bands — into their "mature" comfort zone and I kinda lost interest.

The album Alva Noto did with Blixa (ANBB – Mimikry) was good though.
>>
>>60313214
Blixa has a distinct voice so it sounds however he wants us to perceive it.
German is an alright sounding language and really never seemed any less harsh than English.

https://youtu.be/KosLgyZzAuE?t=2m16s
He did this one bit in Spanish and I loved it.
I love Spanish, but it's a shame a lot of the really interesting vocalist don't speak it.
>>
Literally U2-core
>>
>>60313936
I don't follow
>>
>>60312224
Either Tabula Rasa or Perpetuum Mobile. I also enjoy what Blixa does with Teho Teardo, I love their version of Crimson and Clover but I guess I prefer the Still Smiling album rather than Spring.
>>60313866
>ANBB - Mimikry
Also enjoyable
>>
>>60313950
They were U2s opening band and Bono is a big fan of them
>>
>>60313866
Of their newer stuff The Jewels was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>60313960
Well fuck me sideways, this sure was a bizarre thing to read.
>>
>>60313960
>>60314010
They opened for them once and it ended up with the crowd going ape shit and the band getting thrown off the stage (there is a variety of reasons as to why, ranging from them smoking on stage to one of the members throwing an iron bar into the public). So yeah, that was Neubauten opening for U2.
>>
>>60314058 (me)
Sorry, versions, not reasons.
>>
>>60314058
Damn that's awesome. Their earlier shows must have been an experience
>>
>>60314148
https://youtu.be/wPpEeSl-FiQ
They seriously kicked ass back then
>>
>>60313960
Wtf

Why would U2 want anything to do with a band like EN
>>
File: Blixa-Bargeld.jpg (16 KB, 490x384) Image search: [Google]
Blixa-Bargeld.jpg
16 KB, 490x384
NIIIICE. I speak about them a bit

>>60313921
Even Blixa don't save Spanish language for me, I hate this song
>>60313981
The Jewels is underrated, I love it

I think on going to Annual Neubauten party with my friend

Do you prefer old or new?

My fav is Haus Der Lüge and Tabula Rasa
>>
Fave album is Silence is Sexy. My favorite song is either Stella Maris or Unvollständigkeit.
>>
>>60314173
Man, their sets were wild! Anyone else saw them this year?
>>
>>60314453
No but I saw Teho Teardo and Blixa
>>
German friend of mine just introduced me to them.

He has great taste.
>>
>>60313921
Out of all the big Euro languages Spanish is definitely the worst sounding. Fuck, I really hate Spanish.
>>
Could someone upload Ende Neu and Zeichnungen des Patienten O. T.?
>>
File: zeichnungendespatientenot.jpg (280 KB, 560x502) Image search: [Google]
zeichnungendespatientenot.jpg
280 KB, 560x502
>>60315425
Einstürzende Neubauten – Zeichnungen des Patienten O.T.
> industrial
> 192 kbps rip from Indigo/Potomak CD (including three bonus tracks)
http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/wS59TqrK/file.html
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.