[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~ musical shitfest 11/10/15 ~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1446865116045.jpg (138 KB, 652x648) Image search: [Google]
1446865116045.jpg
138 KB, 652x648
so i had a totally original idea for thread that's probably already been done before, a musical shitfest....

>in these threads, you basically just shit-talk musicians, communities, and maybe even genres.

ex:
>"the vaporwave community is full of arrogant jackoffs that care more about the aesthetic rather than the meaning or lack thereof."

>you're also free to share shitty music you found/heard somewhere....

so...yeah.....
>this should be interesting
>>
File: 1446867197711.jpg (202 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
1446867197711.jpg
202 KB, 936x936
grimes is shit
>>
>>60308753
So basically you want to consolidate all the threads on this board into one?
>>
How about we compliment them for once, a nicefest
>>
>>60308795

basically, yeah.
>FUCK IT!
>>
>>60308753
learn how to use greentext first
>>
>>60308818

yeah, i gotta work on that.
i'm an amateur greentexter :3
>>
>>60308753
This picture just gets worse every time I see it
>>
whelp, here's a thing you guys can have a jolly good laugh at...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vaporwave/comments/3s2om2/its_the_rvaporwave_random_discussion_thread/
>>
Joanna Poosom has an unpleasant voice which ruins her otherwise good music. She is vastly overrated on this board. Grimes a shit. Sufjan Stevens is generic boring indie folk. A lot of you have bad taste because you write off good to decent pop music such as Currents or In colour. ITAOTS is not as good as you think it is. I get that it defined indie rock, but indie rock sucks. Metal is a shit genre. So is emo. /bleep/ is filled with a bunch of idiots who have no taste and I am a Death Grips fan.
>>
I used to know a guy who was doing a typical sonic youth ripoff thing, no one had the heart to tell him how much he sucked. until someone did. and he got a little better at music. years later he got a lot better at music.

ambient /drone/ noise artists... it's even worse, no one even cares enough to not have the heart to tell you how hard you are sucking. would seriously rather not deal with it at all, you are worse than suck, it takes an anonymous message board fucking shit in the see to even get this sentiment out there
>>
>>60308828
being this bad at greentexting

>why live?
>>
>>60309459

huh.....you don't mind tying the noose for me, do you?
>>
>>60309501
>implying the implications
>>
>>60309501
>tying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.