[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what level are you, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1445905482678.png (2 MB, 954x1168) Image search: [Google]
1445905482678.png
2 MB, 954x1168
what level are you, /mu/?
>>
>>60308649
degenerate but I listen to some irredeemable and ASCENDED musicians too
>>
>>60308649
Almost everybody in Weird but almost no one in the other groups.
>>
70% creep, 30% degenerate and onward
>>
pretty much everything after creep is exactly the same level of inaccessibility baka desu
>>
Normalfag with a couple in weird desu
>>
Some Normalfag, mostly Weird, with Mahmoud Awad from the Degenerate tier. Everything other name listed is just gibberish to me
>>
A little bit of each, mostly hovering around weird (
>>
I'm a solid creep, and a little bit of a degenerate.
>>
borderline weird/creep

there are better charts
>>
Mostly weird with a little bit of creep, normalfag, and ascended.
>>
>>60308649
>Can above the Surface
>Frank Zappa not

op pls
>>
Pretty firmly creep, I'm familiar with a lot of the lower artists but more for the sake of exploration. Not really stuff I listen to regularly. I blast LRD everyday though.
>>
>>60308649

>Sonic Youth higher than The Smiths and The Doors
>>
>>60308649
borderline irredeemable
>>
>>60308649
The Hans Krusi isn't even that bad
>>
new blockaders own
>>
>continually posting the literal worst chart in an attempt to force a meme

here is the real version
>>
All of them at once.

You should be too.
>>
>>60310239
>alternitive
>kreatrock
>>
>>60308649

I don't really get why Fluxus artists are "lower" than like Gerogerigegege

>>60310239

What does "modern classical" even mean if it's not serialism, music concrete, minimalism, aleatoric etc? Just Stravinsky?

Frankly bizarre to pretend Gregorian Chant and Steve Reich are some deep darkness
>>
>>60310321

kreatrock is a thing separate from krautrock
>>
>>60310377
lets see,
Stravinsky, Ives, Bartok, Prokofiev. and Shostakovich, to name a few.

Gregorian chant is basically low because it bores the shit out of most people.
>>
>>60310239
>classical period above romantic period
>"avant-garde"
>"experimental"
>minimalism so low
>"folk" // I hope this includes traditional folk music: if it does, it should be differentiated from popular folk and placed lower
overall a shit chart baka desu senpai
>>
>>60310239
I'm a mix of every part desu.
>>
I'm just weird based on what I regularly listen to, but ascended based on what I have listened to.
>>
>>60310410
Tell me more, never heard of it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.