[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like Hotline Bling What does /mu/ think? Pls don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: hotline-bling.jpg (225 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
hotline-bling.jpg
225 KB, 1500x1500
I really like Hotline Bling

What does /mu/ think?

Pls don't respond if you're just going to be negative
>>
dumpster fire
>>
I dont like drake but I fucking love this song senpai senpai
>>
I like it.

The video was pretty cool and my favorite part where Drake has dancing with the girl near the end.

He danced kind of like a dad.
>>
>>60306970
steel drums senpai desu
>>
desu it's beyond overplayed at this point, I liked it but I can't stand it anymore

i like drake though, cool guy, chill music
>>
>>60306970
more like Hotline Meme
>>
>>60306970
I enjoy the song but there's been this godawful cover playing over the radio lately by some high pitched faggot and it is just genuinely the worst.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhC3TqheCTE
>>
I generally don't like pop/rap/hiphop/whatever, but I enjoyed it. I'm all for popularizing the muzak aesthetic.
>>
pretty bad. but the video is even worse.
>>
it was cool but i dont need to hear it every god damn day and on every fucking vine
>>
>>60306970
Beta as fuck.
>>
I wasn't a fan of the song but I didn't mind it.
However, it's become so ridiculously overplayed and memed that my blood boils every time I hear it.
>>
>>60307000
underrated post underrated trips
>>
>>60309176
>>60307032
>>60308680
good thing i dont get out of the house and never listen to the radio

h-heh...
>>
>>60306970
I didn't mind the song at first but it got so damn overplayed on the radio at work that i fucking despise everything that has to do with drake even slightly, including drak, his parents, every individual letter in his name, every fucking molecule drake has touched, the earth he walks on, and the infinite realm of consciousness we are all connected to. I just cant stand it man
>>
>>60309295
>>60307032
Pretty much this, its good, just ridiculously overplayed.
>>
>>60306970
The production is good but I wish there was a different MC
>>
>>60306970
Tumblrina memesong.
>>
>>60306970
More bland top 40 shit from a hack

When will Drake's 15 minutes be up already?
>>
File: 9fhR5dg.png (36 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
9fhR5dg.png
36 KB, 628x356
>>
>>60309373
When you get your 15 minutes... so never.
>>
>>60306970
I actually bought this.
[spoiler]What's wrong with me?[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1qisVOtOXQ
>>
>>60306970
The best Top 40 single of the year
Still only a 5.5/10
>>
>>60309422
upload it
>>
>>60309395
Drake dick rider, pls
>>
>what do you think
>don't respond if you're going to be negative
you basically want to hear it's good
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.