[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on these two?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: flight.png (603 KB, 807x504) Image search: [Google]
flight.png
603 KB, 807x504
Thoughts on these two?
>>
>>60306770
Meme songwriters of 2007.
>>
>>60306770
i loved them when i was 13
>>
>>60306770
Their vampire movie was hilarious :D
>>
literally reddit: the duo
>>
I'd fuck beardy mccurls
lurch over there can watch
>>
Comedy music is the lowest form of music
>>
the new ween
>>
File: al.jpg (157 KB, 814x814) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
157 KB, 814x814
>>60306948
Sure think kiddp
>>
>>60306770
Their show is good. My favorite autists of the 2000s
>>
>>60306948
true

but it can be a pretty high form of comedy
>>
funny comedians
>>
File: L I T E R A L L Y.gif (11 KB, 323x76) Image search: [Google]
L I T E R A L L Y.gif
11 KB, 323x76
>>60306770
>>
>>60306971
>posts the biggest, most overrated no-talent meme musician in history

I stopped listening to Weird Al when I turned 13 tbqh
>>
>>60306840
I don't understand why people always say this stuff about Flight of the Conchords. Have you even seen the show? It was pretty witty stuff, and super dry.
>>
>>60306948
what about Zappa
>>
big lebowski was their best

serious man is underrated

new movie looks really good
>>
>>60307012
I guess we all can't be as cool as you, anon. I'll continue liking what i like, knowing I'll be looked down upon by some rando on a Vietnamese speed crocheting image exchange board.
>>
>>60307058
or ween for that matter
>>
Wellington personified
>>
>>60307075
I wouldn't consider Ween comedy music. Maybe a few songs, but not enough to lump them in.
>>
>>60307041
I didn't mean that in a condescending way, i was just stating a fact. I don't dislike them at all, in fact i'd probably still enjoy the show if i decided to rewatch it
>>
I saw them live in an arena

It was p good

Otherwise meh

NZ music is literally the biggest joke of all first world countries.
>>
>>60307313
>NZ music is literally the biggest joke of all first world countries.

I wouldnt want to live anywhere else
>>
the dude who played Murray in the show is fucking annoying now

I hate how that subtle office/wellington/FOTC style humour became more popular in NZ and around the world

got so annoying and grating when people tried to act like FOTC but you could tell they were trying too hard
>>
>>60307313

Tom Scott tho
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>60307313
At least they still produce some incredible stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 527x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 527x579
>>60306948
>it's cool to be a humorless cunt
>>
>>60307313
ive only been there once but its a hell of alot nicer than the USA and other 1st world countries I've visited
>>
I wish they would do a skit with Lorde
>>
>>60307313
that Flying Nun shit is fuckin' great though
don't you dare dis the Clean
>>
we MAY get a film

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/entertainment/-there-s-a-few-pages-written-of-flight-the-conchords-film-script-jemaine-clement-q09952
>>
I had a stress dream today that Brett died
>>
>>60307490
a lot of dunedin sound bands were real cocky and believed their style of music was the best in the world
which is fine

but a lot of them didnt have a proper full length album out until the early 90s and several years into their career

seems like shitty label management

But I guess it was also a predominantly live scene and perhaps the EPs were part of flying nuns style

theyve been the label of around 80% of NZs successful acts so I guess theyve done a lot right too

The nostalgia pisses me off though. I hate young kids playing generic indie rock and old label bosses pushing the shit they grew up with
>>
>>60306770

i saw bret on the street when he had returned to wellington nz, after the first episodes had aired in 2007...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.