[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I know you man just might run out of bars >Chip can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: chipdiddychip.jpg (74 KB, 440x457) Image search: [Google]
chipdiddychip.jpg
74 KB, 440x457
>I know you man just might run out of bars
>Chip can't run out of bars

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60299096

>You transvestite, you're not ready

What did he mean by this?
>>
FUCK YOU GUYS I'VE STUCK WITH CHIP SINCE DAY 1 OF CHIPMUNK AND NOW LOOK WHERE WE AT BWOY
>>
>>60299225
It means that Devilman didn't know what he was doing and that he's going to get spun as soon as Chip's finished with Bugzy.
>>
>>60299351

you pricks are everything wrong with the scene
>>
>>60299096
Chip is a fucking joke, that's what.
>>
>>60299096
Mars bars. Sticky.
>>
why did he do this?
>>
>>60300293
Chip's the most consistent in the scene right now and it's undeniable. He'd be widely respected by everyone if it wasn't for his short pop career.

He's spun Bugzy Malone (although that wasn't hard because Bugzy's shit) and he could spin plenty of other MCs.
>>
File: baterscooter.png (1 MB, 1163x803) Image search: [Google]
baterscooter.png
1 MB, 1163x803
Chip makes better music. They're both twats though.
>>
>>60300634
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNV7gYdzHwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4-Ugsd07N4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mvjHssYBEA

Everyone's on the Chip bangwagon now desu. He's turned his career around.
>>
>>60300925
Does anyone actually give a shit about grime MCs?
Serious question, not baiting.
>>
>>60300951
This recent beef was pretty big in the UK.
>>
>>60300951
>serious question. not baiting.
>>
>>60300983
I really only care about the tunes, not the bars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTAKmCiFmsw
>>
CHIP CANT RUN OUT OF BARS.
>>
GOT A PHONE CALL FROM JAMMER
>>
>>60301008
It's a shame 99.9% of grime MCs are fucking terrible, because the best grime instrumentals are fucking brilliant.

The day a fucking brilliant rapper does his thing over grime beats is the day the scene will change.
>>
>>60301038
MANCHESTER 0161 MANNY ON THE MAP CHIP'S A POP STAR I GOT ONE MILLION VIEWS I GOT A THREE BEDROOM HOUSE TURN INTO THE DEVIL MANCHESTER MANCHESTER MANNY ON THE MAP CHIP HAS A FUNNY HAIRCUT I GOT ONE MILLION VIEWS I AM THE CHIPMUNK RELEGATER 0161 MANNY ON THE MAP I'M BANE WITHOUT THE MASK I PUT LONG REPETITIVE CHORUSES ON MY DISS TRACKS

Finished it for you
>>
Grime beats fucking blow

They're just string hits looped over and over along with off beat snares that hit far too often.

Literal meme beats that annoy until they find a place in your head
>>
>>60301099
Grime is a 2-step garage derivative, which in turn is derived from Garage House and Jungle.

The MCs are kinda there, because it's a shitty UK tradition.
>>60301043
I hope not.
I hope MCing just dies down completely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR4VqfMP5Mo
>>
>>60301081
I love how Chip called him out on all that "0161" shit and in the next diss track Bugzy says nothing.
>>
>>60301160
>>60301081
MOST OF THE MANDEM REP THE POSTCODE
BUT I DUNNO WHY WE LIKE THE POSTCODE
>>
>>60301130
>I hope MCing just dies down completely.

I just want another Boy In Da Corner desu even though we'll never get it.
>>
>>60301160
His EP was filled with the shit as well. The amount of repeated bars is unbearable. He mentions getting 1 million views on all but one of the tracks.

The song Walk With Me is literally 2 verses long. The second verse is exactly the same as the first verse but starts out a bit quieter.
>>
Lads, what the fuck, Narstie actually made something decent? : https://youtu.be/VDBrF_LEkeQ
>>
>>60301325
Who cares?
Wiley does nothing but shouting Eskiboi like 40 times in one of his tunes and it fucking works.

This is where you can clearly see how Chip doesn't know shit about Grime. Chip and most delusional retards who got into the music from hip-hop via Kanye and Skepta think grime is about lyrics.
It's about anything but.
The MCs voice is just another instrument on top of the instrumental.
What he actually says doesn't fucking matter as long as it's fun to hear and shout along to.

Grime is LITERALLY memerap.
>>
>>60301453
You had me going there until
>memerap
Good try though, 7/10
>>
>>60301436
Don't get the Narstie hype. Yeah he helped massively with blowing up the scene in the early days but fucking hell he's literally a YouTuber now. He's a fucking meme yet he acts like he's some kind of embodiment of grime.

This is a tune though. Craig David is the man.
>>
>>60301453
Okay maybe that's the case in the old-school radio sets and shit but if you're trying to make a fucking ALBUM in 2015, you can't go about repeating bars like a dickhead.

Especially when you're Bugzy Malone and you're supposed to be some kind of lyrical rapper. He's fucking garbage.
>>
>>60301514
There's hype around Narstie? I thought everyone just accepted that he's pretty much a YouTuber now. Its a good tune though, agreed
>>
>>60301496
I know people don't like this word, I know it's silly.
But it fits so well.
There's no reason not to use it here.
Think about bars like "I'm dan aka the boss man".

>>60301552
You're not supposed to be making albums.
If want to put out an album, go produce or whatever, I don't care.
We're talking grime here.

Also, that example is from a Wiley album.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeNXzaqLA4

Lel Roll Safe did a Fire in the Booth.
>>
It's hard to run out of bars when you're rhyming Tottenham with Tottenham and man with f.am
>>
Devilman Fire in the Booth when
>>
>using bars
>not writing in free time
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.