[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone claim to like and care about music but only listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mu-Core General 3.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [Google]
mu-Core General 3.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
How can anyone claim to like and care about music but only listen to basic shit from this chart?
>>
why do you care
>>
i'm assuming you're referring to most people on this board and that's because most people on this board are under the age of 18 and aren't mentally developed enough to branch out and form their own opinions.
>>
>>60295958
rage more elitist keklord
>>
>>60295979
Because I'm sick of kids going into threads and thinking that liking the same shit as everyone else on here makes them special or makes them musical.
>>
>>60296007
>elitist
If you think going beyond basic /mu/core is elitist you need to go back to reddit.
>>
>>60296007
are you sure you know what elitism is, retard?
>>
>no one can like or care about music unless it's music nobody else listens to
>>
>>60296169
not even close to what op is saying, go be stupid elsewhere.
>>
>>60295958
I've heard thousands of albums and still, they are a few on there I haven't heard. I don't see why any of it matters. I don't know. I don't listen to music to be able to claim it as something I care about at the end of the day. And the charts, well. I don't use them. Always found the idea of an essentials chart around here to be kind of silly. I don't know. Whatever.
>>
>>60296239
Let me put it this way

If you put your life towards something and really care about it, it's fucking irritating to see slags and idiots with no initiative claiming that they like that thing just as much as you
>>
>>60296365
I get that. I definitely do. And I kind of wish I didn't. I try my best not to let it get to me. Besides, I can't pretend I have the strongest passion in the world or anything. Somebody somewhere probably feels just the same about me. So be it.
>>
>>60295958
What makes you so sure that these are the only albums some people around here listen to? I know these are the only albums that get talked about a lot, but isn't that why they're in that chart to begin with? The discussions around here may be stuck in a feedback loop, but I don't think that applies to everyone's listening habits.
>>
>>60296422
People talk about what they listen to.
Or at least attempt to.
>>
>>60296013
As for you who browse this site?
>>
>>60296365
what do you listen to
>>
>>60295958
Dumb contrarian
>>
>>60298559
don't use words you don't know the meaning of
>>
>>60298559
nice argument, let's all just conform and listen to the same shit 100 albums over and over again
>>
stop overreacting, opie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.