[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think pitchfork nails their reviews more than people tend to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
there are many times when pitchfork is totally over or underselling albums, but when they're on, theyre right on.
>>
>>60294430
>10
>no BNM

Wilco BTFO, whoever the fuck they are
>>
>>60294451
in 2002 there was no bnm on pitchfork. good times.
>>
>>60294430
giving an album a 10 is always a mistake
>>
>>60294484
rating music on a non-standard numerical scale is always a mistake
>>
>>60294500
I like you
>>
>>60294484
Agreed. The implication is this is just as good as the other hundred 10's they've given out?
>>
>>60294484
it depends. classics, maybe. but i think if there's any album that deserved a ten, its this one
>>60294451
whats BTFO? and whats BNM?
>>
>>60294554
>BNM
literally "Best New Meme" desu senpai
>>
>>60294543
that's true. granted, music is not really something you can put a numeric value on, but these reviews count for something. I only go on to see what albums are worth checking out, and so far theyve introduced me to some good shit
>>
>>60294430
it's clear that you're the latest 18 year old who thinks they deserve a name/trip
>>
>>60294430
Wilco is fucking trite faux-country shit
>>
>>60294706
nah, its my youtube name. just thought it was better than 'anonymous'. its knock off of 5seconds of summer. 7seconds was a punk band. idk...i didnt think i was being pretentious by making a name am i? and are you on my other thread?
>>
>>60294742
>and are you on my other thread?
I was the OP of that thread kid
I honestly can't tell if this is next level b8/irony or you are honestly this young
>>
>>60294721
okay. to each his own, i suppose
>>
>>60294748
no, look at it. the one about the next scene? i was the OP. it has my name at the top xD
>>
>>60294748
no, i guess i cant prove it, but yeah i was born in '97. the same year in the aeroplane over the sea came out. Ironic maybe?
>>
>>60294451
one of the worst posts I've ever read, congrats
>>
pitchfork literally treats music as a fashion accessory rather than an artform, even if their numerical scores align with your taste they're a cancerous publication.
>>
>>60295110
thats actually a really good point...
>>
>>60294767
Im a faggot
>>
Completely Rational Conspiracy Theory:

p4k gives higher ratings to idiots who play their festivals that way everyone jerks each other off and everyone wins
>>
>>60294430
its not a 10, but its the best album p4k gave a 10 upon release imo
>>
>>60294451
this desu >>60295070
>>
>>60295418
lol, i see what you did there. fucking clone...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.