[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The teenage son of Australian rocker Nick Cave fell 20m to his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
The teenage son of Australian rocker Nick Cave fell 20m to his death off a cliff in southern England after taking the hallucinogenic drug LSD, an inquest has heard.

I wonder if I'd get a fucking inquest if I jumped off a cliff because I thought I could fly.

Remember kids, always have a fucking minder before you hop on acid for the first time

>I guess Cave Jr. thought his head was glowing....
>,,,and anyway, he wasn't afraid to die
>>
sad
>>
>>60294261
That's just bad parenting.
>>
>>60294279
Ahh, you don't care
>>
>>60294309
I don't really care about his son dying, no. It is sad that he lost his son like that.
>>
>>60294261
he did acid at 15? talk about shit parenting
>>
>>60294333
>>60294287

Kid probably would have been on the H by 17 like his Daddy.

>I was a dopefiend until the 2000's and I'm a rich and successful rockstar...btw, don't do drugs, son.
>>
WOULD YOU CAAAAAALL MY NAME
IF I SAW YOU IN HEAVEEEEEN
>>
>>60294261
I don't understand how acid does this to people. Like, it makes you introspective and makes you see patterns. I think these people must already be retarded and/or on other drugs.

More shitty PR for acid, too bad.
>>
>>60294549

eric please
>>
>>60294549
Bad Seeds cover when?
>>
>>60294576
In small doses it is relatively safe. In larger doses it is considerably not safe.
>>
>>60294576
>acid consistently linked to destructive behavior and schizophrenia
>i-it's just bad PR
>>
Young nigga wasn't built for it. Leave the acid alone if you aren't self aware.
>>
>>60294594
Where?
>>60294589
And what was his does? A tab or two?
>>
Do you think his death will mean the end of The Bad Seeds?
>>
>>60294668
>Where?
Take five seconds and google "LSD and schizophenia/bipolar" dude. Don't just put on your blinders and act like it's safe as milk.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-11-09-29.png (145 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-11-09-29.png
145 KB, 720x1280
>>60294722
Goddammit I fucking hate faggots like you.
>>
>>60294707
Nah, this should just fuel him into making something genuine again.
>>
>>60294865
>faggots like you
I speak from personal experience, not wikipedia articles. I also never once said it causes schizophrenia, that's just ridiculous. It's not harmless for people with these disorders.
>>
RIP
>>
>>60294865
>38 tabs

all that LSD has clearly ruined you
>>
>>60294722
Nobody said it's "safe as milk", but the media often tries to pin various suicides and retarded behavior on acid when it really doesn't make sense.

>>60294910
I see, so you've had some druggie friends who did too many drugs, and that is totally better evidence than, you know, actual evidence. And yes, of course acid can augment preexisting mental conditions. Almost all drugs can.
>>
>>60294594
every idiot knows that acid just amplifies thoughts and ideas already occupying someones brain, if they have a schizo break then it was already there to begin with.
>>
>>60294261
That's what you get for doing Acid. Shit drug that only a few people can handle.
stick to mdma,shrooms and weed kids
>>
>>60294722
Um naw. If it brings out the schizo in ya, it was just dormant and was gonna come out anyways.
>>
>>60295359
Ac!d is the greatest you weakminded shill
>>
>>60295384
>calling somebody weak minded while posting on 4chan

wew lad I bet you believe in chemtrails and flat earth right bro?
>>
>>60294549
was my first thought when i saw the news a few months ago
sad stuff for me as an Aussie, Cave is an important artist to me
>>
>>60295411
>as long as toi admit you are weakminded as well we are cool

Prince says chemtrails are real. Im sticking by him.
>>
>>60295359
Most of my sources say acid is the most manageable trip as far as recreational activities go. No way he could've jumped off a cliff on a fuck ton of shrooms, though, you're right there... probably wouldn't even be able to stand up.
>>
>>60295411
Chemtrails are real ya fuckin flyover state inbred
>>
>>60294261
>because I thought I could fly.
end this myth
>>
>>60297088
>I decided that my childhood of repressed emotions was too overwhelming to approach so I avoided them with this convenient cliff.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.