[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
only a Canadian band would change it's name for being offensive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
only a Canadian band would change it's name for being offensive.

Am I right or am I right?
>>
>>60290766
Shihad
>>
>>60290766
If they wanted to be real cheeky they'd change it to khmer rouge
>>
>>60290771

New Zealand would have to be second.

can you imagine Joy Division changing their name?

"oh sorry"
>>
>>60290804
It'd actually appease Americans as Carter supported the Khmer Rouge.
>>
kukcs
>>
>"We are a band who want to make music and play our music for our fans. We are not here to cause pain or remind people of atrocities of the past."

Yeah, like the 3,000,000 Vietnamese and 1,500,000 Cambodians the US slaughtered?

Fuck me, they're keks for imperialists. What a waste of a brilliant band name.

>can you imagine Joy Division changing their name?
Exactly
>>
>>60291586
>>>/tumblr/

fucking commies
>>
>>60291604
I see you're the PC police when it hurts your babby feelings.

Typical.

Sorry you were triggered.
>>
>>60291586
this is bait ladeis adn gents
>>
>>60291695
This is a drunk being triggered, ladies and gents
>>
>>60291751
keeek
>>
If you'd stop nutting yourselves over Grimes she wouldn't have the influence to culture-police bands she has no involvement with
>>
>>60291604
>this triggered by things that contradict your comfy world view
>>
>>60290766
they changed it because they couldn't even play shows in CANADA. Music isn't that good anyway
>>
irelephant band trying to stay elephant by changing name when -literally- no1 cared until they pointed it out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.