[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PITCHFORK IS SENDING A MESSAGE DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1443171124886.png (93 KB, 363x544) Image search: [Google]
1443171124886.png
93 KB, 363x544
PITCHFORK IS SENDING A MESSAGE

DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU OR YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING TO EAT
>>
I'm really curious as to how the Conde Nast takeover is going to change the downward industrial complex spiral direction they've been in
>>
>>60289251
hopefully less pop music and meme rap
>>
>>60289193
they slaughtered MIA's career already
>>
>>60289285
Uhh too bad bitch

That's never going to happen keep dreaming.
>>
I hope Grimes keeps talking shit about p4k so they start to pan her and she reveals the corruption and faggotry in the industry.
>>
>>60289193
why do poeple give a ufkc
>>
>>60289653
>he cares about pitchfork
>he cares about grimeth

disgusting
>>
>>60289717
I don't care about either of those things, I do care about the corruption in the music industry though, and would love for it to be revealed for the public to see.
Then again, it probably already is pretty obvious, people just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>60289380
Hasn't had much of an affect on her though. Outside a certain sphere, p4k are kind of irrelevant
>>
>Art Angels is Claire Boucher's fourth record as Grimes and her most audacious yet: a gilded coffin nail to outmoded arguments that women in pop are mere frames for male producers' talents.

>people get paid to write this sjw bullshit
>>
>>60289671
dunno
boring music.
i guess most people like muh faerie waifu softcore bleeps cuz lol reality amirite?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.