[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember Flyleaf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: LaceySturm.jpg (229 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
LaceySturm.jpg
229 KB, 864x576
>>
>>60285805
I liked that band when I was in high school.
>>
>>60285961
me too!
>>
The iPod at the Chinese buffett that I work at has some on it so I hear it almost daily. It's really edgy with little substance. Still better than 65% of what's on there
>>
>>60285805
Have you seen her lately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgl9z3grKU
>>
>>60285805
Funny you should mention because I watched an interview Lacy did literally yesterday.

I've been revisiting Christian rock bands too past few days.
>>
>>60286297

she looks 50 years old.
>>
remember flylo
>>
>>60286583

used to hang out with her as a kid, she lived down the street from me. my parents still own a house next to her grandma, super sweet lady.

that being said, she was into the wrong crowd and got into drugs at a early age
>>
>>60286297

muh jezus!
>>
>>60286629

she still has a good voice.
>>
I really liked Flyleaf w/ Lacey Sturm. She really had an amazing voice.
>>
>>60286629
Sounds like a fun time.

Did you do drugs with her and sex vigorously
>>
>>60286630
Well Flyleaf were always Christian. I kind of admire her for sticking to her principles.
>>
was my fav band as a kid
>>
>>60286605
be chillin
>>
>>60285805
Listening to her voice in the acoustic versions always gave me goosebumps.
>>
>>60288435
Here's an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7w9K-R6e9s
>>
>>60286681
were?
so, no more?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.