[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
what went wrong?
>>
good question, I was wondering the exact same thing this morning to be honest family
>>
>>60284705
nothing went wrong

she will come back with a great pop album very soon
>>
pop music moves to quickly now desu. her last solo record was in 2013 but that felt like ages ago
>>
she got off cocaine
>>
>>60284736

>little monsters are this delusional
>>
>>60284754
You don't have to be a hardcore fan to realize this
You don't even have to be a fan
Unless you dislike her or something

Either way she's going to come up with an album next year.
>>
>>60284789

>he thinks (ex) pop stars get second chances
>>
>>60284809
Idk man, maybe I'm just being optimistic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>60284705
i heard she fired a manager/agent who was very influential and basically made her, thinking she didn't need them anymore. don't bite the hand that feeds etc.
>>
>>60284809
>>60284754
bitter madonna fan detected lmao

wait until mother monster exceeds everyone's expectations with the greatest pop album of 2016
>>
She's still got a devoted fanbase, so she'll do well off.
First Born this way was Way worse than expected, then Artpop wasn't bad but also wasn't as good as expectations lead people to believe. It also dug in its heels into "artpop" being a thing, and then the Jazz album happened. Be thankful that grammy thing happened or she wouldn't have anyone buying her music outside of what was left of her fanbase.
>>
Pop is disposable trash.
A few years from now taylor swift will be irrelevant and some new girl will be shitposted all over the place.
christ man, do yu even know how big britney and Christina and nsync and the backstreet boys were?

Now they are nothing.

This is why poptmisim is stupid and no one respects pop music
>>
>>60284819
Can I get a citation on this?
>>
>>60284856
hunty

get out of here
>>
seriously, people will turn on taylor swift and her stupidity, people will get tired of it, her mediocrity and her 1000 different friends she takes photos with.
The first shot across the bow was when that fatty adele wiped out all of taylors records
>>
>>60284866
http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/legal-and-management/5785549/lady-gaga-troy-carter-split-what-happened-the-future

"But executives involved with “Artpop” say it’s largely been business as usual in the days since Gaga’s split with Atom Factory on Nov. 4."

Obviously at this point they didn't know it was about to flop
>>
>>60284917
and I guess he was telling her this album was not the way to go and she was like "fuck you we'll see about that" and he got the last laugh
>>
>>60284915
Bitter Taylor waifutard detected

>>60284917
Thanks blood.
>>
File: 23423423511.jpg (41 KB, 708x764) Image search: [Google]
23423423511.jpg
41 KB, 708x764
you now need to be tranny to enjoy gaga
>>
>>60284948
do you even know how to read?
I fucking hate pop music and all you faggot poptmists,
fuck taylor swift and adele.
Im just making a comment on the disposable nature of pop music, on top of the world one second irrelevant nostalgia act the next.
>>
Haven't seen that pic of Bjork before...
>>
File: 149.jpg (263 KB, 1200x1801) Image search: [Google]
149.jpg
263 KB, 1200x1801
idk but she has a fat ass so i still like her
>>
File: 1441679405668.png (321 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1441679405668.png
321 KB, 431x450
>>60285058
>implying I solely listen to pop music
>imagine being this assblasted by other people's music tastes
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x960
>>60285999
Trips of truth.

I wonder if she and R. kelly banged.
>>
>>60284809
I've never been a lady gaga fan, but I honestly think getting fucked out of a career could lead to interesting music from her
>>
>>60285058
You know all someone has to say to dismantle your argument is "I still like Britney and N*SYNC" right? Which like, a lot of people still do? Seriously, normies have throwback pop playlists out the ass.

Pop music is judged by a different set of criteria than art music or folk music. It's meant to be enjoyed differently, and even if it does have an expiration date, what of it? So does the spaghetti I just made. It's still good.

I don't like top 40 pop either, but getting assblasted about it or trying to change people's opinions is stupid.
>>
>>60284809
justin bieber tho?
>>
I am a big Gaga fan, what she created was very exciting and I'm kind of glad she went off the boil a little. It means she wasn't involved in the edgy pop/rap music that has floated about for the last couple of years.

If she skewed away from pop-pop-pop and made a grown up album she could slap Lana to the ground, decapitate snake headed gorgon Madonna's stone stare and put Katy Perry in a pram and wheel her to school.
>>
File: hi bye.gif (982 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
hi bye.gif
982 KB, 200x150
>>60286477
This, actually.
>>
>>60284705
her schtick got old2
>>
File: lady-gaga-redone.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-redone.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>60284819
>i heard she fired a manager/agent who was very influential and basically made her

your thinking of her Producer Red One who wrote her big hits and was fired early on........but he's back since like 5 months ago

she recently fired her manager too (probably related to Red One situation in some way)

prepare for some big hits
>>
File: AHS HOTEL RATINGS.png (51 KB, 571x697) Image search: [Google]
AHS HOTEL RATINGS.png
51 KB, 571x697
>tfw AHS:H is down 50% after only 5 eps
>tfw PewDiePie gets more views per day than she gets per week with 10 times the budget and 100 times the help

Now she's a failure in three mediums. All that's left is for her to bomb in a broadway musical and write a cringy book of rock star poetry.
>>
>>60287820
yeah, maybe
>>
>>60286477
Basically this. What went wrong is Gaga basically started trying too hard to remain edgy around the Born This Way era. If she stopped being edgy and wrote some ACTUAL QUALITY MUSIC like she used to, she'd instantly be back on top. She's been way too caught up in gimmicks and theatrics and being the gay national mascot.
>>
>>60288658
>ing the gay national mascot.

they bought her a house though so that was nice
>>
>>60284917
thanks for the link

so did she realize her mistake yet or is she doomed
>>
>>60286477
fucking this

Glad artpop bombed because now she's outside the post-Teenage Dream mess that is pop music.
>>
>>60288658
this
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.