[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rapper's delight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
so mu,
i'd like to think i'm a patrician. i have a sizable record collection featuring godspeed, om, dj shadow, la dispute, death grips, flying lotus, and other high quality artists. my ath-m50s are so worn in that the ear cup things don't have any plasticy/leather stuff on the outside, the underlying foam is exposed. I have diverse taste in music and am extremely open minded. however, i have something of a dilemma. "rapper's delight" by the sugar hill gang is one of my favorite songs. nothing sounds quite like it. the boogie is irresistible, the groove is infectious. i've searched everywhere but i just can't find a patrician version of it that sounds good. i know you all would probably say de la soul or something but you all fucking know that "rapper's delight" infinitely fresher than any track on "3 feet high and lame as shit". this is coming from someone who legitimately owns that de la soul album on vinyl. i'll post a pic with it if you want me to.

so i just want to know, what do you guys think is the patrician version of "rapper's delight" by the sugar hill gang?
>>
h*ck
>>
The full 15-minute version is god tier.
>>
soo............
>>
great song but you're a tryhard of ebin proportions
>>
Have you ever been over to a friend's house to eat and the food just ain't no good?
>>
>>60284484
nice copypasta
>>
File: 1439419582482.png (728 KB, 1446x963) Image search: [Google]
1439419582482.png
728 KB, 1446x963
>>60284484

i suggest suicide, friend
>>
>>60285080

this is a feeling that i know all too well
>>
this was a legitimate question
>>
I love this song too anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.