[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marching Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Thinking of seeing Marching Church live. Anyone been to one of their shows? Was it any good? I did see Iceage live and it was pretty good so I was thinking maybe this should be good as well...
>>
i doubt MC is gonna be around for a long time, i imagine it's gonna be the same deal as war/var, a handful of releases, some shows and then calling it quits

i'd go if i were you
>>
>>60283383
I'm more inclined towards going yeah but just wanted to know if there was anyone here who could sort of give me a short review of one of their concerts i guess
>>
saw iceage at bonnaroo and they unfortunately kind of sucked
>>
>>60283953
aw really? When I saw them they were fantastic... I heard they either get it very right or very wrong with shows though so maybe you just never know what to expect with them
>>
Elias might spit in your face if you go I wouldn't want to miss that
>>
id go before Elias OD's on heroin in ~1 year
>>
>>60284375
hah, i remember going to see iceage a few years back and him spending like 20 minutes in the restroom before the show
makes you wonder what he was up to in there
>>
>>60284375
I think he looks too good to be on heroin desu he is definitely on some other stuff but yeah
>>
>>60284475
how do you know he spent 20 minutes in there if you didn't see him tho
>>
>>60283953
weird, ive seen them 5 times and they killed it everytime
>>
>>60284602
they were great when I saw them this summer as well. Only complaint is they didn't do "everything drifts"
>>
>>60284597
i did see him
i was sitting at the club bar and drinking
the bar was placed so as to almost directly face the restroom doors, so if you turned around while sitting rather than face the bartender you'd have a clear line of sight as to who went into and out of the restrooms and the club front entrance
>>
>>60284645
Wish they played more stuff from you're nothing
>>
I've only seen iceage, but i'd go if I were you. Probably pretty cool, also just having Elias' presence in a room is a pretty cool/weird experience
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.