[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just let me ride on his face for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: peanutbutterjelly.jpg (67 KB, 425x629) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutterjelly.jpg
67 KB, 425x629
>Just let me ride on his face for a while
>>
PJ <3
>>
>>60277244
Who is she referring to?
>>
>>60277244
she has the saddest tits
>>
>>60277244
ITT: musicians with one good album
>>
>>60277957
She's never made a bad album. Honestly one of the most consistent artists in my library. Might end up rivaling Tom Waits if she keeps her career going
>>
>>60277807
>i'm 14 and i've never seen a real woman naked
>>
>>60277621
the caveman
>>
>>60277621
deniro
>>
>>60277244
desu she has enough innuendo and straight up sexuality on that album you don't really have to make any up
>>
>>60278064
nah nigger
those are some floppy tits
>>
>>60278297
its because she only eats potatoes
>>
>>60278297
A lot of tits look like that. I mean they might even be below average quality but there's way worse out there
>>
>>60278320
yea, I mean, she still a cutie, there are worse tits, but that ain't making hers any better
>>
>>60278599
she posed with armpit hair on display on one of her album covers. she has a very dont give a shit attitude and i kind of find that sexy.
>>
>>60278064
>none of the women he's slept with have had perky tits
my deepest condolences
>>
>>60278635
well armpit hair gets me hard as diamonds
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.