[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is /mu/ going to finally admit that Bieber is about to ta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: beebs.jpg (96 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
beebs.jpg
96 KB, 750x750
So is /mu/ going to finally admit that Bieber is about to take the throne and become the official king of pop?

http://www.audioclouds.net/index.php?a=track&id=27
http://www.audioclouds.net/index.php?a=track&id=26

Purpose is going to be AOTY
>>
Yeah he's really going the extra mile outsourcing those writers ya got to give it to him.
>>
>>60275498
He's beginning to look like John Balance
>>
those executives and producers that allowed him to song their songs sure made the right call!
>>
>>60276190
Yeah, shame Biebs wasn't the one that fell off a balcony
>>
>>60275886
>>60276289
Why does /mu/ care about this all of a sudden?

That fact that you guys care enough to reply shows how much of a le wrong generation music defener board this is becoming.
>>
>>60275498
So, biebs is 21 at some point of the next 4 years he'll get tired of this shit and try something new
What genre would he pick ?
Would you listen to his ambient album ? I would desu

>>60276190
Yeah, except they look nothing like each other
>>
>>60276190
only if you look from great distance and this can be said about everyone
>>
>>60276327
Poptimism has gone too far so it's time to actually have some standards higher than "it's fun!!!!!!" again. The return of some pretension to /mu/ and the music world is a good thing. And then inevitably it will become too pretentious again and poptimism will be back, etc.
>>
>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>>
>>60276327
How's /r/hiphopheads and /r/popheads doing? Is it 'straight fire' f a m?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.