[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
out of RESPECT, stop posting this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I am making a call to action, let us never post this album image again for at least a few months and allow the dust to settle. too many people on this board think this is a meme and too many of you fuckers play along. posting DALE in random threads and calling everyone out on being him. if youre a fan of this album, then do Billy a favor and dont allow this shit to become a meme. most of the people who are playing along with this joke havent even listened to it. lets stop this, right now. this isnt meme-tier, its just alt-rock and lullabies. if its like this now, imagine how bad this meme will be a year from now. plus, only mu is even aware that this shit exists. lets give him time to build a fanbase before we have a thoughtful discussion of this album because until then the entire thread will be meme praise meme hate and meme samefag calling. i rest my case.
>>
>>60274272
>alt-rock
you mean trip-hop newfag gtfo ive never saged a thread before... this is a fake attempt at meming
>>
>>60274292
fuck u
>>
>>60275021
>>60274272
Samefag shitmemer leave /mu/ and never come back
>>
>>60274272
Stop posting these threads you fucking wankstain
>>
>>60274292
>>60275021
>>60275064
>>60275074
stop posting immediately
>>
>>60275085
>>60275021
>>60274272
Samefag
>this is honestly the worst version of this meme i have seen thus far
>>
>>60275110
>who the h*ck are you quoting
>>
>>60275110
>>60275074
>>60275085
>>60275064

samefag
>>
Best songs on the album?
Personallly I love XYU, Stumbleine and Beautiful, but mostly just for the instrumentals
>>
>>60276185

I gonna be a pleb and say 1979 and Muzzle, but I do love XYU too.
>>
>>60276695
I think this album is one of the rare instances where the singles are actually the best songs. 1979 and Tonight Tonight are two of the best alt-rock songs ever made IMO. Other than that, Jellybelly, Here Is No Why, and Porcelina are also GOAT.
>>
has anyone even listened to this garbage? What the fuck is wrong with billy corgans voice? Not like his singing ability, just the fact that he sounds like someone doing a bad cartman impression.
>>
>>60276185
Thru The Eyes Of Ruby
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Tonight, Tonight
>>
>>60276185
Galapogos yo
>>
>>60277740
He has cancer you insensitive fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.