[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of your favorite core bands? Hardcore, Metalcore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What are some of your favorite core bands? Hardcore, Metalcore, Deathcore, Mathcore

Or, do you hate "Core"? If so, why?

Go nuts.
>>
>>60273904
Rings of Saturn is literally the only deathcore band I like
>>
I like mathcore and might like some popular metalcore due to nostalgia
>>
>>60274021
I feel ya mate.

RoS is pretty dope.

Have you ever heard of A Night In Texas?

They're pretty similar.

Same with Lorna Shore. They're absolutely amazing.

Check that shit.
>>
>>60274050
i used to listen to metalcore when i was 13. it's nice for the nostalgia sometimes. It disgusts me that actual adults enjoy it and make it. One of the most uninspired and bland genres on earth.
>>
The only good core is grindcore
>>
>>60274021
How do you feel about Job For a Cowboy? I remember /mu/ really liked their last release
>>
>>60275099
August Burns Red and The Devil Wears Prada are pretty cool
>>
>2015
>Still thinking absolutely no good metalcore/deathcore exists

Crunkcore is literally the only "core" genre that has no good artists
>>
Post-Hardcore : Either Dance Gavin Dance or Chiodos
Metalcore: August Burns Red (Between the Buried and ME, if were counting prog. Metalcore)
Deathcore: The Faceless
Mathcore: The Fall of Troy
>>
>>60275634
post hardcore 2bh
>>
>>60275981
>>60275634
mathcore desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.