[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't know she was racist against jewish people. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: nico.jpg (26 KB, 386x254) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
26 KB, 386x254
I didn't know she was racist against jewish people. How did she get along with Lou Reed?
>>
lou reed was one of the good ones, like kubrick
>>
Didn't she date Zimmerman too for awhile?
>>
They did drop her after one album
>>
>>60190787
She claimed that the jews she made friends with werent like the jews she disliked.
>>
based nico
>>
>>60190787
She didn't, really. After she left Lou Reed, and before getting kicked out of VU she told Lou, "I am no longer fucking Jewish boys"
>>
>>60190787
She'd say "not you tho" when talking shit about Jews.
>>
>>60190870
>>60191006
>>
File: 1440019901485.jpg (8 KB, 306x289) Image search: [Google]
1440019901485.jpg
8 KB, 306x289
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/mar/16/popandrock3

>In the restaurant at the Chelsea Hotel sometime in the very early 1970s, Nico sat with a bunch of musicians, among them a beautiful mixed-race singer who'd worked with Jimi Hendrix. According to Fields, "Nico was, I dunno, feeling neglected, or drunk, but suddenly she said 'I hate black people,' and smashed a wineglass on the table and stuck it in the girl's eye.
>>
>>60191057
>when you feel insecure so you lash out at people for not giving you attention this getting you attention
>>
>>60190787

Lou Reed called Bob Dylan a "miserable kike", so it's not like he was the bastion of social progressiveness himself.
>>
>>60191145
actually reed called him a pretentious kike
you're getting him mixed up with liam gallagher who called him a miserable cunt
>>
reasons to live when you will never have an ubermensch nico gf
>>
>>60191276
Oh sorry, my bad.
>>
File: keep_getting_away.png (358 KB, 713x403) Image search: [Google]
keep_getting_away.png
358 KB, 713x403
>>60191057
jesus
>>
>>60191540
>>
She was a talentless attention whore, a worthless piece of shit hack. Her albums are absolute unlistenable trash
>>
i really love femme fatale
>>
>>60192022
i love u
>>
>>60192065
lol HOMO fag! lol
>>
>>60191057
based. Adolf would be proud
>>
>>60192065
can u recc me some songs like that
>>
>>60190787
Warhol forced her to.
>>
She was only in TVU because Andy Warhol recommended it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.