[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any yung lean fans???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: yung-lean-1.jpg (45 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
yung-lean-1.jpg
45 KB, 500x282
Any yung lean fans???
>>
this board is 18+
>>
>>60190143
/thread
>>
i hope not
>>
Unknown death was his peak.

He's become more of a hack but keeps touring the fucking US successfully so more power to him I guess
>>
>>60190143
wow, that took literally 10 seconds
>>
post-irony is soo 2013

trendy hack got his 15 minutes

fuck yung lean
>>
yung lean fell off

genuine gravity boys fan here
>>
>>60190136
I enjoy a handful of his songs, but the Gravity Boys do everything he does and more.
>>
we'll know he's serious about his career when he gets buff and goes the bieber route, "leaking lewd photos" to appease the gays who run everything in the entertainment biz.
>>
Prefer $uicideboy$
>>
>>60191206
fuckboy rap lol
they cringe af
>>
https://soundcloud.com/maxcady033/yung-lean-x-t-a-i-p-e-i-prod-cadycutthroat

Fresh Yung Lean that literally just came out senpai
>>
His producers were always the best thing about his music. When he was blowing up his raps came close though.
>>
hopefully not
>>
does this guy still have fans? Would have thought people were tired of white boy 3rd grade meme rap
>>
>>60192353

The instrumentals were always as loud if not louder than the vocals, so a good number of songs were bearable. Never liked his "raps" though.
>>
>>60190171
Imo, Volt was his peak. Its the logical conclusion to all of his music.
>>
Just started listening to him today. What are his best songs?
>>
>>60193246
Gatorade, ginseng strip, lightsaber-savior, ghosttown, oreomilkshake
>>
>>60190136
MOLECULES EXPANDS
MOLECULES EXISTS
I'M A MOLECULE BUT I STAND IN THE MIST

Best song desu
>>
DIAMONDS ON MY BANK ACCOUNT
>>
>>60190136

Don' know yet, imma give it a go. Meanwhile try this.
>>
>>60195321
>Meme Gun Kelly
Wew lad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.