[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, it's that time of year again, /mu/tants! Time for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: JTlci8p.jpg (265 KB, 1584x962) Image search: [Google]
JTlci8p.jpg
265 KB, 1584x962
Well, it's that time of year again, /mu/tants! Time for the visitors of boards.4chan.org/mu/ to vote on the albums released in the past year that are of astounding quality and universal appeal. Yes, it's time for the 23rd Annual /mu/core Inductees. And while the competition this year is tight, only 3 of the 10 albums on the ballot will become Certified /mu/core ©. What albums do you think should be held up to the timeless classics of previous years?
Vote here!
http://strawpoll.me/5931013
>>
>>60187710
DALE
>>
Keep voting! And remember to keep this thread bumped, so that more people can see it and vote!
>>
>>60187710
Personal favorites in descending order:
>spiderland
>stgstv
>loveless
>american football
>remain in light
>exmilitary
>mbdtf
>itcotck
>untrue
>itaots
>lift
>kid a
>>
The current top 3 albums:
PITBULL - Dale
RAY SREMMURD - Sremmlife
NICKELBACK - No Fixed Address
We're still early in the poll, so the others still have a chance to pull ahead and become /mu/core canon!
>>
>>60187894
fuck you retard
>>
Sremmlife is legitimately good desu
>>
DALE DALE WORLDWIDE 305
>>
>>60187710
Do you think you are funny? Is this funny to you? kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1584x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1584x962
this chart is way more accurate

just replace ITAOTS with Dale and it's perfect
>>
Everyone who hasn't voted Sremmlife is a coward.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5753079/
>>
>>60188087
They're all fantastic albums, that's why they're on the list!
>>
The top 3 haven't changed, but PAPA ROACH and SHINEDOWN have both increased to 2 votes each! Keep the votes coming!
>>
>>60188015
>>60188120
Wow, some people really hate the time-honored tradition of /mu/core polls.
>>
IF YOU AINT CLICC THAT DALE BUTTON U AINt A REAL NIGGA
>>
>>60187710
it takes two years before it can be considered /mu/core faggot.
>>
>>60189099
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.