[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1968 was the Beatles best year. Agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: beatles 68.jpg (378 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
beatles 68.jpg
378 KB, 800x601
1968 was the Beatles best year. Agree?
>>
>>60187221
65 senpai
>the movie
>Help, folky masterpiece
>Rubber Soul, watershed album for pop
>Day Tripper/We Can Work It Out
>>
>>60187221
Late '67 - early '68
>>
>>60188620
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away is legit one of the best Beatles songs
>>
>>60187221
christ, never realized how ugly these guys were
>>
>>60188707
It is great. That album is a classic. You're Going to Lose that Girl, Ticket to Ride, The title track, Tell Me What You See, Yesterday, a really stacked record.
>>
i ate acid n listed to da beatles
>>
>>60187221
It's probably 67
Sgt. Peppers another movie, plus a great string of hits: Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields Forever, All You Need Is Love and Hello Goodbye. The White Album is my favorite though, so personally I like 68 better, plus you can't do much better than Hey Jude.
>>
Well, 1968 was when they released "The White Album" which has been a favorite of mine, and the film Yellow Submarine was also released that year, which also had some fine music in it, but to be honest, I thought 1965-1966 were really the best years as far as their music and albums were concerned.
>>
>>60187221
>Brian Epstein Suicide
>Beatles befriend Mike Love in India
>Lennon does heroin
>Ringo demands they record a song he wrote
>Harrison somehow becomes more obnoxious and quiet
>Eric Clapton
>Ob-La-Di-Bla-Da
>Geoff Emerick Quitting
>George Martin Quitting
>>
>>60190655
Epstien died in 1967 and Lennon had been doing smack since 1966.
>>
>>60188620
Are you me anon?????
This is my fav year
>>
Fucking great year, but I much prefer 67. Paul was super sexy in 67
>>
They werent even touring at that point :/
>>
>>60187221
1966, desu senpai baka
>>
>>60190655
>doesn't mention Ringo quitting
baka senpai
>>
rubber soul
>>
>>60190655
I mean musically
>>
>>60190655
>Eric Clapton
Nothing wrong with that. Best guitar solo on any Beatles song.
>>
ummm whichever year lennon died desu lmao
>>
>>60188881
Good job, senpai.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.