[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>radiohead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: BEST MEME AUS 9GAG.jpg (47 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
BEST MEME AUS 9GAG.jpg
47 KB, 600x360
>radiohead
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>60185153
Thank you for your Help, Unofficial Helper Of /mu/.

I tried and tried multiple times to listen to them (OK computer and Kid A) but radiohead just doesn'tresonate with me.

I wanted to express this feeling in a baity fashion to further degrade the level of discussion in this board and eventually get some recs on which Radiohead albums I should listen to, except for OKC and Kid A
>>
File: 1432223317828.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1432223317828.png
5 KB, 205x246
>tfw radiohead is one of the most revolutionary and unique bands in the history of rock music and will always be rememberd as musical geniuses
>>
>>60185259
>>
>>60185229
You are very welcome.
I welcome any form of discussion, just try to make the OP post more constructive next time.

As for your question, I was never a big Radiohead fan either, but I liked Amnesiac and In Rainbows. Amnesiac has glitchy sounds I like, while IR is just very pretty.

What is some other music you listen to?
>>
>>60185395
nice, thanks mn, will check them out as soon as possible.

i'm a huge fan of Sun City Girls and the Breeders, probably my favourite bands atm

I've also listened to the Atoms for peace album and it was pretty good desu
>>
File: giphy copy.gif (3 MB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
giphy copy.gif
3 MB, 300x212
>radiohead
>>
File: SI.jpg (37 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
SI.jpg
37 KB, 480x357
Not OP, I dont know many radiohead songs can someone help a nigga out and tell him some of their best song? An itunes screenshot of the songs you have of them or something would do fine
>>
>>60185676
>Spinning Plates
>Idioteque
>Climbing Up The Walls
>A Wolf At The Door
>You And Whose Army?

At least those are some of my favorites. Haven't listened past Hail To TheThief, though.
>>
>>60185934
thanks bro Ill check those out
>>
>>60185140
try the bends
then king of limbs
then amnesiac
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.