[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this for the first time right now... this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Listening to this for the first time right now...

this album is really good so far
>>
>>60183614
yes, as usual
She's phenomenal live, go see her on tour if you get the chance.
>>
agreed,
one of my aoty
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>60183840
cool post bro
got anything constructive
>>
>>60183807
This but the moment you faggots began memeing her, you guys would explicitly say 'I wanna cum on your face' in between songs. Don't know how anyone stoop lower than that.
>>
>>60183807
fuck she's coming near me in a few weeks but I just went to see Chelsea Wolfe and my friends are already saying I'm strange for only going to watch female artists

what do
>>
>>60183614
>pop is really good meme
nice meme desu senpai
>>
>>60183903
go to both
we might be going to the same shows
>>
>>60183883
>you guys would explicitly say 'I wanna cum on your face' in between songs
w-what
In concert?! ishygddt
>>60183903
Tell your friends to like it or fuck off, you don't wanna miss this.
>>
>>60183870
the joke is that my post has been the most constructive thing posted so far
>>
>>60183807
Well first of all im Israeli, i doubt she will come her.

And also, in live shows like this where the crowd is usually loud and cheering, isn't it less ideal than listening to it in a quiet place?

Tell me why you think she is so exceptional live and what makes it so much better than listening to her music alone in a quiet place ~
>>
>>60183978
*i doubt she will come here

And btw, i do understand seeing artists live gives you a different feeling, it's different from listening to things alone. but, i dont want to be with a noisy crowd when i want to enjoy music
>>
>>60183952
It was when she opened for Beirut in LA a month ago. Some /mu/ fags were standing near me and kept talking the entire time she was playing and screaming 'YOU'RE SO HOT' as she walked onto the stage.

Fuck those guys. Most rude people I've ever encountered at a show.
>>
Vasquez is pretty amazing to be honest
>>
>>60184018
You sound like a feminazi cunt who wants to suppress natural male sexuality.
>>
File: 1432884758846.jpg (35 KB, 468x317) Image search: [Google]
1432884758846.jpg
35 KB, 468x317
Guys... guys...

please stop being rude in my thread ~ let's all be nice and get along!
>>
>>60184185
fuck you, suck my dick
>>
>>60184118
I'm just as a degenerate as the next guy, but openly telling someone that you want to cum on their is downright disrespectful.
>>
>>60184210
Why would anyone be rude here? we are just music fans discussing music, rudeness benefits no-one and just makes the whole experience less pleasant really.

being nice will make everything nicer for both you and me
>>
>>60183956
x% of 0 is still 0
Also if you can't stand light conversation this might not be the place for you.
>>60183978
>Well first of all im Israeli, i doubt she will come her.
I know. Everybody knows.
But yeah, I guess you guys gotta try harder to attract artists.
>And also, in live shows like this where the crowd is usually loud and cheering, isn't it less ideal than listening to it in a quiet place?
It was a seated concert. Complete silence from the audience during songs.
>Tell me why you think she is so exceptional live and what makes it so much better than listening to her music alone in a quiet place ~
I wouldn't say 'so much better', since her music really fits a quiet place.
Well, she has quite the stage presence, is funny, more passionate than on record which tends to bring out the character of the songs (I had a whole new perspective on the record after the show, initially believing it to be a lesser work), and there's a spark in those eyes *gush*...
>>60184018
God fucking damnit, L.A. It just had to be you.
I guess they weren't there for her, since I can't really imagine any fan of the music acting like this.
But yeah, that's really low. Here in Germany the audience was all smiles, got a three-song encore.
>>
File: 1432653444509.jpg (2 MB, 2624x2264) Image search: [Google]
1432653444509.jpg
2 MB, 2624x2264
>>
>>60184363
You are being irrational anon. instead of having a nice discussion, you just post something rude that will probably get you banned.

i mean, if you don't like julia holter you really can just go to another thread, don't ruin threads that discuss her
>>
It's not even her best.
>>
>>60184360
>I can't imagine any fan of the music acting like this.
You'd be surprised. She played a free show at her old school back in April and there were three /mu/tants sitting way in front making sexual gestures towards her.
>>
>>60184474
Is her best Loud City Song in your opinion?

I think i love Have You In My Wilderness more to be honest, thats how i feel right now
>>
>>60184450
stfu you little shit.
>this album is really good so far
your thread is literally shit. you dont bring anything. dont act surprised if you get shitposts
>>
>>60184528
Don't worry, the mods will take care of you for trying to ruin a julia holter thread with rudeness
>>
File: crazyaga2.png (98 KB, 206x205) Image search: [Google]
crazyaga2.png
98 KB, 206x205
>>60184557
>>
>>60184476
welp
>>
File: image.gif (23 KB, 200x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23 KB, 200x135
>tfw I love this album but hate the fuck out of crazyaga
>>
>>60184778
why would you hate a genuine and nice person such as me?
>>
>>60184820
crazyaga i love u <3
>>
Vasquez reminds me a lot of Talk Talk, I think it's my favourite on the album.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.