[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW SOPHIE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9 ejw1728w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
NEW SOPHIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9ejw1728w
>>
this is really uninspired and shit
>>
>>60178390
>new
his album leaked a month ago
shit kinda sucked. just 4 new songs and the only good ones are vyzee and goodbye

honestly his best song was made n 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r92DAYsxp3k
new shit is him selling out
>>
>>60178468
Selling out to who? this is pretty unapproachable.
>>
>>60178486
Commericals
new shit is barely danceable and has that retarded ironic songwriting

he said it himself anyway
makes music for advertisements
>>
>>60178390
bubblegum bass is going into commerce, and this is really shit compared to Sophie's previous works
>>
>>60178390
I love how annoying this is

Not being sarcastic family

I genuinely enjoy this.
>>
Not pop.
>>
>>60178528
I can't wait to hear this (relatively) experimental track which had people at concerts with their hands over their ears because they were in physical pain in an advert for Macdonald's!
>>
I like this track more than the last couple singles I've heard from him which sounded more like boring trap stuff. This one's unconventional, and it's made up of neat sounds that get my eardicks hard which is what I want most out of sophie. Even though there's not much to it, cool track.
>>
>>60178528
>Commericals
>new shit is barely danceable and has that retarded ironic songwriting
>he said it himself anyway
>makes music for advertisements
you realize that was the concept of the project all along? its not selling it out its the project being fully realized. music that criticizes and satirizes consumerism and pop culture infiltrates the mainstream consumer market and mainstream culture. its genius. i think the music is shit but its a cool prject although its been at a standstill since its inception only things changing are the cultural context around it.
>>
not this stupid meme cunt again
>>
File: 1442684957638.jpg (40 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
1442684957638.jpg
40 KB, 332x396
>>60178612
>music that criticizes and satirizes consumerism and pop culture infiltrates the mainstream consumer market and mainstream culture
>>
GET TO THE CLUB AT TWO AM
I'M GONNA BANG LOADS OF MEN
>>
File: why.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>tfw he will never release Kittycat
>>
This one in the album is amazing, it builds a bunch of tension before the last track. Without context, it just lands flat.
>>
>>60178468
>he
>>
>>60179608
Yes, he.
>>
>>60179608
how new are you?
>>
>>60178678
rude
>>
HARD is the only good song on the album (its really really good)
>>
>>60180027
This. He peaked with this song.
>>
>>60180027
Vyzee is good too
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.