[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you and your gf/bf have a song? What is it? If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
Do you and your gf/bf have a song?

What is it?

If you're broken up, what was it?
>>
Normies. Reee.
>>
We just both listened to a lot of chon, she was the one who really got me into them

There was also sigh and anamanaguci that we also learned to a lot

We still like each other, we just can't be together for multiple reasons and it hurts.

>tfw hearing mikannibals harsh vocals in sigh reminds you of her because her harshest were exactly the same
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmid_zQ54f0
>>
normos go away rooo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcJ7GpHQT24
>>
>>60178065
Listened*

*harshes
>>
>>60178003
Girl/boy song
not even kidding.
>>
tfw no bf
>>
Not really, but the first time my wife and I had sex ~10 years ago it was to Bonnie Prince Billy's Ease Down the Road
>>
>>60178003
>gf/bf
>gf
>bf
norman and fembuts get out rooooooooooooooooooo
>>
File: tumblr_nuy3d25QwD1r3qnbmo1_1280.jpg (433 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuy3d25QwD1r3qnbmo1_1280.jpg
433 KB, 960x1280
>>60178201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtemrZ7-pj0
> tfw post-rock gf
>>
File: 1442664374066.jpg (19 KB, 412x360) Image search: [Google]
1442664374066.jpg
19 KB, 412x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ac355NgsV0

we had this, but we are broken up now and its feels great, worst girl ive ever been with
>>
>>60178003
As pleb as it is, its

Vampire Weekend- Step

Its just happened to play during some our relationships best/ most pivitol moments
>>
Bump trying to find love songs for my gf
>>
>tfw no gf/bf
>>
We don't have a "song" because that's corny af. We listen to music together though.
>>
>>60178003
That machintosh plus 420 song. Not even kidding
>>
I don't know if this counts, we were close but not together because of many reasons and it still makes me sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoN2IvLlK8w
>>
Thinkin' Bout You- Frank Ocean lmao
>>
not a song but an album, portishead - dummy
I showed her it a few years ago when we were just friends and its her favourite album and then after we got together she gave me a vinyl of it
>>
File: NORMIE ALERT.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NORMIE ALERT.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>
23 and never had a gf
>>
>>60178927
because you are not mayberry
>>
Every /mu/tant whose been through a break up listens to prayer to god by shellac on repeat for an unhealthy amount of time. This is common knowledge.
>>
Sheep on Drugs - Motorbike
>>
the entirety of scott 4 apparently
>>
>>60178003

how do I get bf
>>
silento - watch me whip
>>
>>60180380
>its not a bad song
>>
>>60178003

not really

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space is a pretty powerful, meaningful album for us though
>>
Well, we have a few songs.
Gong - Witch's song, I am your pussy
King Crimson - In The Court of The Crimson King
My Bloody Valentine - I Only Said
Van der Graaf Generator - house with no door
Nick Cave - The Mercy Seat
>>
>>60180475
it is
>>
Wond'ring Aloud by Jethro Tull.
"Last night, sipped the sunset. My hand in her hair"
"And she comes. Spilling crumbs on the bed. And I shake my head"

If I ever find a girl like her again, that's who I'm going to marry.
>>
>>60180862
desu
>>
>>60178003
My ex of 3 years and I's song was Summertime Sadness by lana del rey. Somebody told us it was our song. That's the only song I've heard from the artist, I hear it way too often now and it's upsetting.
>>
>>60181547
ok
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.