[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pound syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Pound_Syndrome.jpg (217 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Pound_Syndrome.jpg
217 KB, 960x960
Anyone on here heard of him or the album?
>>
No but thanks for the recommendation, will check him out
>>
>>60176810
His lyrics are definately quality. And imo also very unique. I recommend starting off with songs like Ill mind of hopsin 6 or nocturnal rainbows
>>
DID
>>
>>60176974
THE
>>
HMNN OK THEN
>>
I did not check out the album op but I did youtube some of his singles and its good, his flows are tight and meaningful lyrics, sometime different from the typical party/bitches/drugs kind of rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULBnef6w6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
>>
>>60177024
Exactly my point and why i listen to his music. Glad you like it!
>>
>>60177083
Sure thanks a lot op, really fresh to hear something so tight, unlike the other craps that is constantly posted here
>>
>>60176796
He's great. I love how he doesn't talk about drugs and b*tches like other "rappers"
I'd say he's the black Eminem
>>
>>60176995
"I was thought that education is the only way to make it
Then how'd i get so much money inide my savings?
My teachers never saw the heights that i was fucking aiming
Did The man who invented collage, go to collage? HMNN OK THEN - (Hopsin - Fly) lyrics
>>
I know everybody's memeing but his flow isnt bad at all and some of his lines are actually very good, his refrains are always shit and the beats he uses are garbage tier though desu senpaitachi
>>
>>60177147
He's often referred to as the black eminem, and because he's black he can also say nigger
>>
Is this thread for real
>>
>>60177188
as real as hopsin's lyrics

u mad??
>>
>>60177164
Not me, I wasn't memeing as you said. I was curious at first and now started to have a liking for him

>>60177188
Whats wrong with it
>>
>>60177188
As real as it gets friend, "did the man who invented college go to college" is easily the most memorable and unique rap line of the year.

Try to prove me wrong if you can lmao
>>
>>60177203
>>60177214
>>60177216

hmmmnn okay then
>>
>>60177214
He is a very likeable charachter, let's be frank, he has some extremely shitty lyrics at times, but overall he means good and has a very positive attitude towards life, even if he comes off as preachy and patronising
>>
>>60177188
Op says get outta here m8
>>
>>60177276
I'm going to be honest here, I just heard Hopsin when op recommended him and I don't find his lyrics to be preachy nor patronizing. Actually the truth is he is doing something rappers in the industry does not do and telling as it is, he is real
>>
>>60177298
did the man who made the thread post in the thread?
>>
>>60177203
Rekt
>>
>>60177307
He definitely doesn't deserve all the hate he gets senpai desu
>>
>>60177308
Maybe
>>
hopsin is a c u c k t b h
u
c
k
t
b
h
>>
>>60177364
>posting in a hopsin thread
>going out of your way to avoid the filter to spew your toxic negative opinion

you're the kek senpai desu
>>
Bumping to share this album with everyone.
>>
His best album.

Hopsin has one of the best flows in rap imo. Also the topic of his songs are always real and original. 8/10 album Tbh and I'm not even into rap that much apart from classic Eminem, Tech N9ine, etc.
>>
File: jonathan Mathis.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jonathan Mathis.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
this album was total shit... i have heard ALL of his albums and most are shit and this and his last one are tied for the worst. his singing is cringey his bars are predictable and hes jsut overall awful. Tyler, the creator sent me. Jonathan Mathis had hip hop aoty tho
>;)
>>
File: prod_autismalert.jpg (132 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
prod_autismalert.jpg
132 KB, 350x350
>>60179361
>his songs are always real and original
wow... wow...
>>
>>60179361
>real

Why do Hopsin fans always say this about Hopsin.

>Hopsin's so REAL
>He raps about REAL shit
>Hopsin makes REAL hip-hop
>>
Honestly, Hopsin's lyrics really make me think. They've inspired me to take up the philosophy class at my college. Wish me luck bros, I could become the next Arnold Scoperhower, you never know!
>>
Every time I try to listen to hopsin I throw up in my mouth like 5x over and have to stop by like mid way through the song
>>
C O L L E G E
C

O

L

L

E

G

E
>>
>>60179485
Because it's true, anon. Maybe give him a listen and you'll see the light
>>
the best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing
>>
>>60179780
i will take that advice :)
>>
>>60179809
fuck
>>
>this thread
wow, reddit is truly here
>>
>>60179824
you liked that didnt you. see what i did there
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.