[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/s thoughts on him? Only his earlier albums of course, everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: Eminem.jpg (250 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.jpg
250 KB, 650x430
/mu/s thoughts on him? Only his earlier albums of course, everyone knows anything after Relapse is garbage.
>>
everything before relapse is garbage too fa͏͏͏m
>>
>>60170655
Subjectively wrong, a TON of the songs before relapse are untouched in skill to most other artists.
>>
if you're not an edgy 12 yr old boy and you like eminem then you are retarded
>>
>>60170735
/thread
>>
>>60170617
Imma call up Mars and have them fine him for copyrite infridgement
>>
i like eminem
he's pretty fuckin awesome tbqh stepfam
>>
DUDE GERBALS IN MY BUTT LMAO
>>
Em would be nothing without Nate Dogg.
>>
palms are sweaty
>>
>>60172334
lolo
>>
>>60170735
this
>>
White privilege: the rapper

No artistic merit, simply making a mockery of an art form he has no place in
>>
>>60172346
>>60172434
these
>>
>>60170617
[spoiler]I think he is good[/spoiler]
>>
>>60170655
>fa͏͏͏m
How?
>>
SSLP, MMLP, TES and 8 Mile are all god-tier

Relapse is good, Infinite is decent.
>>
>>60170735
>>60171030
>>60172412
>>60172434
>>60172461
this board is trash
>>
>>60170617
Relapse>Marshal Mathers LP>Slim Shady LP>>>>Eminem Show>MMLP2

Relapse is his only good album, MMLP and Slim Shady are decent but get by on nostalgia. Nothing else is really worth bothering with
>>
>>60174982
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MMLP2
>>
mmlp 8.5/10
tes 7.5/10
sslp 7/10
mmlp2 6/10

everything else is lower than a 5
>>
>>60170617
Slim Shady LP > The Eminem Show > Marshal Mathers LP > Encore > Relapse > Marshal Mathers LP 2 > Recovery
>>
>>60170655
yeah i came here to say this desubh
>>
>>60170617
drill time is a pretty good song desu senpai
>>
Why does no one include Infinite when they rate his albums?
>>
>>60175034
i was including infinite as below 5, but the title track is great
>>
probably the closest you'll get to finding a legitimate talentless hack
>>
>>60175034
Because infinite is a pretty poor release. He hasn't developed the skill or personality that carry his later album and the tracks are generic.
>>
>>60175071
this
watching his early freestyle videos is much more fun then listening infinite
>>
too many faggots in this thread missing the point
>>
Tbh senpai
>>
>>60170735
/thread
>>
All the other top rappers like Kendrick point to Em as one of the best, I'll take their word over a bunch of autistic hipsters on here
>>
>>60170655
Came here to say this. Easily the most overrated rapper ever. There isn't even a close #2. I don't even hate him and some of his songs are good probably cause of nostalgia but his overall body of work is trash.
>>
>>60176187
It's the correct thing to do in the public eye. If a rapper came out and said Eminem was garbage they would never hear the end of it from millions of white 13 year olds with flat brims and jorts everywhere. It could honestly hurt their career. So even if an artist thinks he isn't good they're gonna say he's one of the goats.
>>
>>60176470
You are wrong, fags like you hate with the shittiest passion on good artists that made it big.
Eminem is regarded as one of the GOATs by the rap legends and the new generation , thats enough to say the least
>>
>>60170617
Infinite is great, SSLP is okay, MMLP is great, TES is too long, Relapse is pretty good, everything else is terrible besides Bad Guy which is objectively his best song.
>>
>>60174974
then why are you here?
>>
>>60177150
he's regarded as "the GOAT" because of his annoying ass fanbase
>>
>He's not like others becoz he doesn't rap about womyn and money
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>60178216
>He raps about REAL shit like shoving gerbils into his anus through a tube
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.