[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody still listen to Yung Lean or just Sadboys in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: yung-lean.jpg (380 KB, 1366x688) Image search: [Google]
yung-lean.jpg
380 KB, 1366x688
Anybody still listen to Yung Lean or just Sadboys in general?
>>
No. Take your meme rap and gtfo
>>
no but i will when he releases something new :^)
>>
I skip his shit everytime it plays when my ipod is on shuffle
>>
Faded to irrelevancy faster than Odd Future.
>>
oh i remember this kid and how i liked his music for like a week

now i cringe at my old self from those 7 days dunno what i was thinking t b h
>>
Yes

Still listening to greygoose
>>
>>60169726

yup but mostly ecco2k and the rest of shield gang
>>
>>60170088
Then why is it on your iPod?
>>
File: bones2.jpg (50 KB, 450x566) Image search: [Google]
bones2.jpg
50 KB, 450x566
I'm listening to Bones right now to get my memerap fix.

More consistent output. And lyrically he is much better (but still not great) then Lean. The only great thing about Yung Lean is the fantastic production.
>>
>>60171806
WHOAaA> he smokes... that's AWESEOM
>>
>>60171806
a lot of people I know do production for bones. i don't really fw teamsesh tho
>>
I have a 16-year-old friend that listens to yung lean. I also listened to it when I was 16. Is the age of 16 like the vaporwave + sadboys detour from actually having a good taste in music? Or do people literally listen to it for the look that they will get from the album cover on their phone as they swing their arms over thwir head in class, trying to show the screen off? There's no way they could listen to it unironically.
>>
>>60173283
>literally
>unironically
It's sickening the way you people write
>>
Still listen to Lean and Bones from times to times.
I don't really like rap as a whole though, and I couldn't give less a shit about lyrics in a song.
>>
Memerap posse power ranks:
1. Shield gang / drain gang / gravity boys
2. Gothboiclique
3. Thraxxhouse
4. Teamsesh

POWER GAP

5. Sadboys
>>
>>60170173
Are you me? Same story t b h
>>
>>60169739
>>60171806

>yung lean
>meme rap
pick one
>>
>>60169726
i listen to yung lean because i enjoy his music tbqh (to be quite honest) and hating on his music just because you don't enjoy it is a bitch move
>>
I will always like the song 'nekobasu' but I think it was a shit teenage phase, saw him live and I cringe whenever anybody plays or mentions yung lean.
>>
I've had Kyoto on repeat for the past few days. only good song he has but got damn is it good
>>
>>60173160

like who?
>>
>>60176751

1. TeamSESH
2. Gothboiclique
3. Thraxxhouse
4. Shield Gang and whatever
5. Sadboys
>>
>>60177526
don't give him the attention
>>
>>60171806
This. I still listen to Bones and Yung Lean when I'm in the mood for depressive vibrations. I don't know any other artists that make similar music and am just waiting for this style of rap to grow more.

And I'm not a teen, haven't been a teen in 4 years.
>>
>>60177547
haven't listened to gothboiclique or thraxxhouse

1. sadboys
2. gravity boys/shieldgang
3. teamsesh

desu
>>
I'M WARIO WHEN I'M IN MARIO KART
>>
sadboys we on deck am i awake? i gotta check
>>
anyone else think Lean's never smoked pot?
>>
>>60171806
>And lyrically he is much better
AHAHHAHAHA
If english was my first language i was probably not going to listen to his music because of how cringe worthy his lyrics are
>>
>>60177843
>hip-hop
>lyrics
Literally who gives a shit
>>
>>60177884
I dont care about lyrics but he said bones is better lyrically than lean which is false
>>
>>60171806
Fuck off, Boner.
>>
He's good!
>>
best tape of the scene coming thruuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>60178020
this and silicia gel are the best thing to happen in this scene
>>
yung lean is still great
and gravity boys are amazing
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.