[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jewish people like jam bands so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: oy vey.png (22 KB, 535x193) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
22 KB, 535x193
Why do Jewish people like jam bands so much?
>>
The longer the show, the more financial sense it makes to buy a ticket
>>
I never knew this was a thing, but it's all making sense now. One time I had a one night stand with a Jewish girl, and she was appalled that I didn't like jam bands. She kept playing snippets of Phish and Hootie songs while I was trying to fall asleep and was like "what about this one? Do you like it?"
>>
>>59694554
lmao
>>
>>59694494
Werent the Allman Brothers anti semetic?
>>
>>59694494
Half of Phish is Jewish. They, and their fans, are ardent Bernie supporters, lol
>>
>>59694687
>not being an ardent bernie supporter
>>
>>59694702
this, he's clearly 100x better than Shillary
>>
>>59694494
They get more for their money with a longer song.
>>
>>59694723
that's literally the first post ITT
>>
>>59694702
Well, I went to Magnaball. There was Bernie merch everywhere. They soundchecked some "Feel the Bern" jam, and played a Jewish hymn called Avenu Malkenu.

Alas, I am a goy. But it was a great weekend
>>
>>59694494
because we have shit tastes
>>
>>59694554
literally the same thing happened to me 3 years ago, might even be the same girl. are you in SF?
>>
>>59694702
>>59694720
cucks
>>
>>59694998
No, she's an east coast girl.
>>
>>59695010
nice outdated meme
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.