[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP /mu/tracker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444998221437.png (11 KB, 480x110) Image search: [Google]
1444998221437.png
11 KB, 480x110
It's gone.

And it's all our fault?

What trackers do you use instead?
>>
>>59693297

I'm a huge faggot and forgot to post this:

http://pastebin.com/QeLeixst
>>
Is it really dead? wtf
>>
>>59693351

its been offline since the 11th iirc.
>>
>>59693462
Nothing of value was lost tbh fam
>>
>>59693502

ik ik, but i need music, mutracker at least had variety.
>>
>>59693297
Did you forget that mutracker only existed because what.cd was done for a week and /mu/ panicked?
>>
>>59693297
rutracker.org
>>
>>59693551

I sure didn't but it was a comfy way to find new stuff and not have to worry about buffer or any of wcd's rules.
>>
>>59693533
Have you tried Soulseek? That place has it all
>>
It's a shame. I never used it tho, but it was a good idea.
>>
>>59693576

no, but i will now. thanks fam.
>>
I just use What.CD lol

It has 95% of the stuff I want, and the other 5% can usually be found on Soulseek.

Mutracker was kinda cool, but nothing can compete with What.CD at this point.
>>
I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did
It's a shame but there was no real reason to use it, it just didn't have anything to offer that you couldn't find elsewhere, which is sort of the nature of the beast with a new private tracker, but still
>>
>>59693297
That was our baby and /mu/ neglected it
>>
in case the guy(s) who started the site is reading this:

good job with the site, regardless of whether it's dead for good or not. You pulled it off with your own money and time and very little tech knowledge.
>>
why wasn't i given a shoutout in the goodbye letter? i was the forum's most treasured and beloved celebrity member. people bowed before me (especially tyler)
>>
>>59693632

it wasn't supposed to compete, it was a complimentary tracker.

mutracker was perfect for finding new stuff as it came along and asked very little of users.

>>59693656
it had been on it's last legs for a while
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.