[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ talking about cara delevingne >says she turned x,y,z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: dyke.jpg (135 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
dyke.jpg
135 KB, 750x500
>/tv/ talking about cara delevingne
>says she turned x,y,z girl into a carpet muncher including rolyat
>google
>turns out she's dating some 32 year old woman who's a singer
>already know what's up before this greentext story takes place
>decide to download St. Vincent and try it out
>I'll listen to any music as long as it's GOOD
>so I'm sitting at my sister's karate practice listening to her album
>it's ok, bretty good
>then I Prefer Your Love comes on
>"I prefer your love to Jesus"
>I almost delete the album right then and there and probably would have if Prince Johnny wasn't such a good song
>google St. Vincent atheism
>not specified as an atheist but they cite I Prefer Your Love as evidence
>other citations confirm she was raised in a Unitarian church
>*rolls eyes*
>decide to just deleted the song and not the entire album...yet, we'll see how the rest is
St. Vincent is a walking stereotype. Some liberal dyke bitch, or worse, a "pansexual" that will do anything with anyone because she's so "progressive". Was raised Unitarian and has forsaken the love of Christ in favor of earthly predilections. Borderline pedophile engaging in sexual acts with a carpet muncher 10 years younger than her out of wedlock, and is pretty much a total freak all by her own admission. Way to alienate 75% of your listenership off the bat. I used to eat lunch with bitches exactly like her and they are cookie cutter personalities of the atheist hipster liberal nonsense. Disgraceful.
>>
gr8 thread thanks for your contribution
>>
he isn't wrong
>>
didn't think i'd see this again
>>
>>59691556
she only became like this after david bryne and sufjan stevens poisoned her. then getting dumped and cheated on by her first gf

but I honestly think cara has been good for her she seems back nice again. hopefully her new album proves that
>>
File: fam;).jpg (108 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
fam;).jpg
108 KB, 600x487
>>59691556
>I used to eat lunch
>>
>>59691556
holy kek
>>
File: lydia lunch.jpg (35 KB, 500x742) Image search: [Google]
lydia lunch.jpg
35 KB, 500x742
>>59691601
>>
>>59691621
pervert
>>
File: 1440033576340.jpg (14 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
1440033576340.jpg
14 KB, 388x500
>2015
>actively taking part in organized religion
>>
religion is a meme
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
>>59691683
>yfw you make a meme out of someone else's meme and it ends up being the biggest meme in history for the next two millenia
>>
>>59691556
Nice pasta
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.