[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I the only one who hates this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SST028_750x750.jpg (480 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
SST028_750x750.jpg
480 KB, 750x750
am I the only one who hates this shit?
>>
Probably not, but you're the only one that's so autistic you have to spam these threads daily for some fleeting attention
>>
>>59688033
this is the first time i've ever posted this
>>
Everybody has a right to their own opinions and musical tastes, but Double Nickles on a Dime is pure Genius. Of course I'm a huge Minutemen fan, so, as far as I'm concerned, they never put out a bad record.
>>
No big deal. You just don't like it. Nobodies going to hold you against it, trust me.
>>
>>59689336
i sincerely for the love of everything sacred hope you're right
>>
The fact that it raises so many polarizing opinions is pretty cool.
>>
>>59688033
The only one who is autistic is you who finds the need to ridicule someone and not contribute anything to this thread.

>>59688007
Yes, that album is just too long and boring for my taste. I heard the only positive aspect of that album is it brought in a new genre but thats it.
>>
File: 1444098415805.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444098415805.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>59689342
You have my word.
>>
Listened to it well over a decade ago because of the Jackass theme, got bored halfway through and haven't tried it again.
>>
>1st song
holy shit best album of all time
>4th song
this got old pretty fast
>6th song
stop listening
>>
>>59689266
Are you jeff mangum
>>
I personally find it really boring, but it seems like ever punk fan is obligated to like it which makes me hate it.
>>
>>59689431
there was a reason they were only ever heckled
minutemen were a joke in the punk scene
>>
>>59689431
no punk fans ever listen to it really, its only become "mandatory" listening in the last like 5 years because the internet just discovered its a fantastic album after 30 years
>>
>>59689484
>its only become "mandatory" listening in the last like 5 years because the internet just discovered its a fantastic album after 30 years

Thanks to Scaruffi?
>>
>>59689491
no, rolling stone, nme, pitchfork, every other place on the internet finally bothered to listen to it, scaruffis influence is minimal to that effect

nothing he loves that much that isnt praised by at least one of those mentioned above isnt relevant outside here much
>>
really really great musicianship. something that punk people frown down upon.
it's a milestone in indie, and if you think about it, indie rock in the late 80s/90s mixed classic rock melody with punk rock style.
in my eyes, every aspect of it is amazing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.