[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys consider this patrician taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mbdtf.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mbdtf.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Would you guys consider this patrician taste?
>>
>>59686966
I consider it Pop Rap
>>
>>59686969
/thread
>>
>>59686966
if by patrician taste you mean average white high schooler taste then yes
>>
>>59686989
I know you're white yourself.

>average white high schooler
>top 40's
>radio music
>nearly any high school kid honestly
>>
>>59687030
>I know you're white yourself.
yeah and that's why im qualified to speak about white people and how they like shitty pop rap
>>
>>59686966
Patrician taste is listening to what you like without looking for approval from anons.
>>
>>59687081

yes because you represent all white people
just like one person is representative of their whole entire race
come on man
>there are qualifications
>>
>>59687116
this
>>
>>59687119
what? no i dont represent white people. i dont listen to shitty pop rap. im just reporting what i've observed you herb (appropriating black slang years after its zenith is another thing we crackers like to do).
>>
>>59687154
Hmmm well I'll take it
>>
>>59687116
I'd add that you need to listen to a lot of music before this is true. After you've explored every genre and listened to most of what your favorite genres have to offer, then you can consider anything you listen to as patrician, because it's gonna fit your taste perfectly; the taste of someone who has listened to enough music to know exactly what he likes and what he doesn't and for what reason.

If you only listen to 2 genres and have this mentality of "hurr durrr it's wut I lik breh" you're a fucking pleb.

Also Kanye is patrician as fuck, the ones who don't like him are rap-haters and hiphopheads who only listen to 90s gangsta rap.
>>
>>59687281
please stop
for everyone's sake
>>
>>59687116
Guess this board isn't as shitty as I thought. Pretty much this.

And I think Kanye has a fuckton of pop appeal, so if by patrician u mean inaccessible or avant-garde, then no, but his stuff is still well arranged and a good listen. Some of his songs even give me intense feels, so yeah, I dig.
>>
I had the good fortune of being a white, 10th grader when this came out. It is high school core to the max
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.