[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the dude in CHVRCHES sings the track instead of Lauren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>tfw the dude in CHVRCHES sings the track instead of Lauren
>>
>>59686613
Honestly, High Enough to Carry You Over is a really good song, and his voice fits it. It's way better than the two he did on TBOWYB.

But....yeah. Lauren. Awesome.
>>
>>59686613
hi brandon
>>
>>59687632
>two he did on TBOWYB
You mean ZVVL from Recover EP? ZVVL is one of their best, man.
https://youtu.be/w4S8hbjg3TU
>>
this
>>
>>59688946
I actually really liked Under the Tide. You Caught the Light was ok.
>>
>>59687632
best track on the album, honestly
>>
>>59686613
That's the second best track
>>
>tfw that chick in CHVRCHES starts playing some plastic drumset
>>
>tfw you will never EVER smell lauren's mayberries
>>
is their new album any good i liked a few of the songs on the bones of what you believe
>>
>>59686613
>tfw the waifu spell is broken and I realise chvrches are far less worth my fanatical attention than many other electropop bands
>>
>>59689964
It's like they just made an album of their singles from TBOWYB

It's okay, not as good as the first
>>
>>59686613
Kill me. I stopped listening to them because of this. It's disgusting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.