[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Scaruffi's critic of the beatles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg (7 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg
7 KB, 209x204
What do you think of Scaruffi's critic of the beatles?
>>
File: the.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>
fact
>>
that
>>
A shitty take on Lester Bangs' view on The Beatles.
>>
>>59685570
Very true but it's not that unique of an opinion. I think most people who are really into music probably came to that conclusion by themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 700x525
The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.
>>
>>59685690
stop sucking his dick
>>59685756
simply ebin
>>
>>59685570
I love it and it's my favorite pasta.
I like the Beatles though.
>>
>>59685756
there's no need for a pasta when the original text is almost as bad

>Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70. Note that all of these forms of marriage were common in ancient times before the introduction of Christian "morality" (Islam, which came after Christianity, still allows them). Therefore one could find stronger arguments in favor of these forms of marriage than in favor of homosexual marriage (which has been relatively rare throughout the centuries and is persecuted in just about every society of the world).

this man should be in jail
>>
File: 1429051039630.jpg (87 KB, 630x776) Image search: [Google]
1429051039630.jpg
87 KB, 630x776
>>59685820
>but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker

This still gets me
>>
>>59685570
>muh negro rhythms
>people just think they're good because they're popular

It's not much of a critique
>>
The fact that...
>>
>>59685820
>why are there age limits?
pedos will defend this
what the fuck
>>
>>59685930
can't scruff the scaruffi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnH-nF6J-OA
>>
>>59685930
A million years of evolution proving that the best mothers are the youngest, but leave it to political correctness to say otherwise.
>>
>>59685756
them overhands
>>
>>59685870
Why?
>>
>>59685820
That's totally true though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.