[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current song >current feel The Long And Winding Road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1409259551128.jpg (67 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1409259551128.jpg
67 KB, 530x444
>current song
>current feel

The Long And Winding Road
kinda sad, parents going through fights and divorce
>>
>The Mollusk
>not much, can't really tell

How old are you OP?
>>
Belispeak- Purity Ring
Upset at myself for getting angry at league and being a shithead to my friends. Thinking about how I need to do other things than shitpost and play lol, and how i should get new friends
>>
>>59683228
18, my parents have been fighting and shit since i was like 16, i just want it to end, my dad is some kind of asshole
>>
>>59683199
Swans - The Sound
I really, really want a girlfriend. So I guess I'm feeling a little pathetic.
>>
>Röyksopp - So Easy
>finally over my oneitis, interested in another girl for some weeks but not planning to act on it since it will fuck up our friendship (I like her company and we have lots in common). Feeling pretty optimistic recently.
>>
>>59683310
how old are you? have you had any girlfriends?
>>
>>59683287
Don't worry, it'll end once they're separated from each other. My folks have been divorced since I was 9.
>>
>Marvin Gaye - Just To Keep You Satisfied
>tfw dropped out of college, really enjoying NEET time but looming anxiety because I know it won't last cause I'll need a source of income
>>
File: happyfeels.jpg (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happyfeels.jpg
58 KB, 645x773
>tfw I'm the happiest I remember being within the last 3 years.

Everything is working out recently. Never realized how truly awful depression is until I had an "up" day/week. I know it will come back soon, and I still feel pretty down most of the time. But I'll try to enjoy this and rekindle some relationships with friends that I didn't have the energy to keep.

Listening to The Microphones - It Was Hot, We Stayed in the Water.
>>
Girls Born In The 90s - The Weeknd

Pretty good tbh, girl I've been talking to online said that we're a "thing" now, no idea what it means but it's something
>>
Candy Claws - Fell In Love (At The Water)

I'm drunk and I'm stoned and I'm alone. Feels peaceful.
>>
>>59683446
You'll get out of that hole slowly anon. I promise.

>>59683462
Just take it as it is, have fun together.
>>
Dope - No regrets
Im pretty peaceful right now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.