[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I allowed to like Loveless? It's one of my favorite albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: R-79063-1182237836.jpeg.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-79063-1182237836.jpeg.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
Am I allowed to like Loveless? It's one of my favorite albums of all time, but I feel like it's too much of a meme to be taken seriously when you say you love it.
>>
Yes

you can like ITAOTS too

stop caring so much about what stupid teenagers on /mu/ think
>>
No you're not allowed to fucking like it you pleb. It's just a fashion accessory. Use it to attract the right females. Music is meaningless in every other regard.
>>
>>59682044
It's alright.

I use to be really into noisy rock like shoegazing, etc, but I honestly prefer the cleaner stuff

(btw this is way more feels-ier than Loveless)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCVWrqxyt3Y
>>
it's a meme
liking it is a meme
but remember that you too are a meme
>>
>>59682071
This.
"m-muh feels!!!! music is an artform right guys??? :("

Beta faggots
>>
File: costanzameme.jpg (8 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
costanzameme.jpg
8 KB, 276x277
>giving a shit what /mu/ has to say
I don't like Loveless but you shouldn't care at all
>>
>>59682044
Yes, you're allowed to like it. It's one of the most critically acclaimed albums of all time, Jesus.

Also, /mu/ is cancer. Just pretend this board doesn't exist.
>>
>>59682044
it's still a great album, no matter if it's a meme or not.
>>
>>59682044
leave 4chan
>>
you are allowed to like Loveless, but you cannot like Isn't Anything or mbv.
>>
>>59682482

>listens to mbv once
>>
it's not a meme you dip
you can like every album, just don't care what /mu/ says
>>
>>59682619
dont believe him thats how i lost my foot
>>
>>59682083
holy fucking pleb
>>
>>59682044
Why would you care about others opinions on the first place.
There's people here that like memerap unironically and they circlejerk to hell and back to make it like they are taken seriously.
>>
>allowed
just like it or not you fucking cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.