[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OP meets girl >Becomes best friends with her >Falls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>OP meets girl
>Becomes best friends with her
>Falls hard in love for her
>Girl goes away to college
>She gets a girlfriend and is busy all the time
What's an album for this feel, /mu/?
>>
Can we put "Listen to 'Pink Triangle' if you've fallen for a lesbian" in the sticky?
>>
File: Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg (297 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg
297 KB, 1024x1024
>>59681909
Pic related, listen to Pink Triangle on repeat
>>
>>59681909

Seems like you were married in your mind.

But bro, married in your mind's no good!
>>
you sound like a fag tbh
>>
Anything that's not Pink Triangle, I should've added.
>>
>>59681909
I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE
>>
File: slint-spiderland.jpg (475 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
slint-spiderland.jpg
475 KB, 1200x1200
>>59681909
End the oneitis. College is the perfect place to do so. Lotsa cuties. Easy to get pussy. Good stuff. But to be fair a oneitis thing has now struck me again now that I am almost done with college. Pic, in particular the final track is my jam because I...haven't been a good person to the person I so dearly love. The sins of the past always seem to catch up to you it seems.
>>
I have never been loved by someone. I used to think college was going to be better but nothing. I just don't mind it now, the pain goes away when you don't think too much about it.

When I was depressed (by a oneitis a few months ago), I listened to Nick Drake - Pink Moon on repeat. Especially Know and Which Will are devastating. When I first heard Know, I ended up in tears.
>>
>>59683194
>thinking college would be better
yep, i fell into that trap too
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space was my song of choice
>>
>>59683194
>I have never been loved by someone
Bull to the fucking shit. I am the guy right above you. I have ALWAYS thought that my entire life, and when college came along because of that all I went for were ONSs instead of real relationships. I fucked everything up since middle school cuz I could never believe that in whatever situation this girl who's attractive, intelligent, and morally good can actually like me. So I pushed them every time they tried getting close to me. Every. Time. God I fucking hate myself I really shouldn't talk about this stuff when I have depression.
>>
>>59683311
Don't get angry anon. I feel exactly the same way as you (although I can't get ONSs since I'm very ugly).
>>
>>59683407
Not angry. I just really don't want people to become the miserable wreck I have become and like me end up developing a combo of major depressive/anxiety disorder and a batshit insane case of alcoholism cuz I swear I wouldn't wish this type of shit on my worst enemy.
>>
>>59683501
Yeah, I felt like you last August-September. I'm not depressed now, I only admit things as they are. I can't do anything about it, so I won't waste days of my youth crying over something that's not worth the time. To be honest not really caring about it has been the solution for me.
>>
>>59683562
Nice. For me there's a lot more to it though. Honestly this oneitis is the least of my problems. Though I do need to get to that point where I can admit I can't do anything about it. The stupid past just loves to play games with me...no I let it play games with me. But I can't let it go I have hurt people. In the context of this topic, I can't get myself a real relationship because I hurt all the good ones cuz I don't know how to treat those I really care about.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.