[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MTJ.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MTJ.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
What's your favorite RTJ album and why is it Meow the Jewels?
>>
>>59677865
>Meow the Jewels

L I T E R A L meme music

My favorite is the debut album
>>
>>59677865
Reddit & Tumblr: The Album tbh fam.
>>
RTJ is a good album through and through
RTJ2 has some of their best songs, but is overall weaker than the first
MtJ looks like meme garbage imo. I just pretend it doesn't exist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfVtXL4QWXo
>>
>>59677895
>>59677907
>>59678029

>Doesn't get the sarcasm

Of course it's a meme album but it was a charity thing. Like most of the proceeds went to charity. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
>>
Most of the MTJ tracks sound better than the originals tbh
>>
>>59678149
so funny
lololo
>>
>>59677865
is there a group whitest than RTJ? so fucking garbage
also
>Meow The Jewels
Cringy as fuck, jesus christ. I'm glad i'm not a backpacker
>>
>>59677865

>meow the jewels
>DAE cats xDD who /r/aww here??

Literally reddit pandering
>>
>>59678179
Have you even listened to it?
>>
>>59678105
>i-it's supposed to be bad!!!! it's on purpose!!! being bad on purpose m-makes it good!!11!1!
>>
>>59677865
it's a 4/10, i used to think RTJ2 is 8/10 but now i really think it's like 6/10
>>
>>59678226
Were you the kid who went around telling everyone in elementary school that Santa wasn't real?
>>
>>59678204
you forgot that your taste is literally reddit mate
>>
>>59677895
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking music and segregating it between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Music is music. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label music as a meme, you're taking away everything that the music stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding music and recommendations for new albums to listen to, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? People can like whatever they enjoy, so stop reducing it to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fuckstick.
>>
>>59678650
this copypasta is moldy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.