[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 91dHRGIV65L._SL1500_.jpg (839 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91dHRGIV65L._SL1500_.jpg
839 KB, 1500x1500
>>
>>59677835
great thread
>>
CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER
>>
Literally the greatest album of all time tbh
>>
So Appalled and Devil in a New Dress were my personal favorites.
>>
My fav songs:
1.Runaway
2.Monster
3.Dark Fantasy
4.Gorgeous
5.Lost In The World
>>
Great album but not 10/10
>>
>>59678085
agree

it's 11/10
>>
MBDTF is possibly the laziest piece of shitty hip hop production I've ever heard. The beats are so lukewarm; it's pathetic how hard he's trying to make these instrumentals sound epic and dominating and they just fall flat. Those ultra-weak guitar and piano melodies are a disgrace to everything to ever fall under the "hip hop" label since Afrika Bambaataa and DJ Kool Herc. Even when he was somewhat of a respectable producer for Scarface and T.I. and Game's shit, sampling was his weak spot, and it only gets worse here. The beat drops and layering evolution are trash as well, like what is he even doing at the end of "Power" with that useless piano creep-in on a kick that heavy? Then he goes on to carelessly butcher the Schizoid Man sample and thoughtlessly dick around on a cheesy Mellotron imitation. After hearing him choose to decimate Rihanna's voice with a retarded sounding 808 conga thing on the next song my brain simply didn't have the neurons to comprehend just how bad the rest of his beats actually were. I was almost revived by Monster, but the laughable lyrics and bullshit filled hook just would not let it happen. I then spent the rest of the album in a vegetative state; except when I woke up to a furious, feverish vomiting storm for the second half of Runaway.

It's really difficult for me to properly articulate how much of a flowless ignorant-to-rhythm piece of shit Kanye is at rapping, and even worse at singing. He might as well have a webcam and a logitech microphone singing for 35 viewers on youtube in 2006 like the 13 year old girl he is. I just can't handle him whining and splurting out the most useless, hypocritical lyrics and 5th grade level wordplay at me.
>>
>>59677835
>59677835
detele this
>>
>>59678511
overused pasta
>>
>>59678511

cont:

I've had other people explain to me why he's so great and I guess it has something to with how he dissects his career and pieces up his struggles and confused ego and trying to be some kind of savior to the artists and the black community... Bullshit. Because he's just as big of a sellout as Dr Dre, but with no useful musical contribution ever created in his life. He's even faker than Hillary god damn Clinton during her presidential race, thank you Charlamagne Tha God for pointing that shit out. Kanye's trying to be a martyr, but 1.) he hasn't died and 2.) hasn't made a substantial album or contribution to society yet, so I guess that's why I want this album at negative stars. What a worthless piece of shit, this could have been made by a unicellular fungus.
>>
>>59678545

doesn't make it less true
>>
>>59678591
well this pasta's "truth" is subjective
>>
>>59677835
I like this album :)
>>
>>59677835
Still the best hip hop album of the decade
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.