[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys feel about the new Beach House album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (537 KB, 1358x623) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
537 KB, 1358x623
How do you guys feel about the new Beach House album?
>>
it's pretty boring
>>
it's kind of similar to their other stuff
in other words, i love it
>>
>>59673353
>not sorting by year of release
>>
>>59673461
Zebra and Levitation are fucking godly huh
>>
>>59673353
>In the Court of the Crimson King
???
>>
>>59673547
those are the only albums I have right now
>>
>>59673604
dude, is Beach House and King Crimson the only music you listen to?
>>
In the Court of the Crimson King was a pretty good release but I don't think it stacks up to Teen Dream. I'm glad they're experimenting with their sound though
>>
>>59673353
Meh
>>
>>59673353
I'll tell you after my preorder comes in.
>>
i like that it feels like she's pushing her voice a bit further and doing higher register stuff and more 'beautiful' singing as well as the normal dusky stuff. the traveller and somewhere tonight are gorgeous
>>
>>59673679
that and florence welch and radiohead
>>
>>59673882
you should listen to Cocteau Twins
>>
>>59673911
I'll try it.
>>
>>59673786

Exactly, it's more ethereal like she is singing in fog.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.