[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quite like Pearl Jam. Does that make me a bad person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ten.jpg (167 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
167 KB, 900x900
I quite like Pearl Jam. Does that make me a bad person?
>>
Yes.
>>
The fact that you're asking that question makes you a bad person. Fuck off attention whore, we really don't give a shit without more substance to base our opinions on.
>>
No.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks Do The Evolution sounds like a Drive Like Jehu b-side?
>>
they're fine

mopey gen x take on arena rock
>>
>>59669081
Yes.
>>
>>59669096
It helps that as far as arena rock goes, they're far less irritating than the Bon Jovis of the world.
>>
>>59669096
Kinda. Although it was more like an arena rock band who found a mopey gen x singer. Then it took the band a few more albums to drop the whle arena rock thing entirely.
>>
>>59668999
no

out of the gen x power four, they're easily the least terrible
>>
>>59669518
Holy shit kill yourself they are easily the worst.

Alice in Chains is by far the best and in fact even their new albums are amazing
>>
>>59669459
I don't think Pearl Jam are that arena rocky instrumentally... and far better technically.
>>
>>59668999
No. Fuck off attention faggot. Stop listening to neckbeards.

Ten is a classic album.
>>
>>59669783
This x2000
>>
>>59668999
Ten is a great album if not their best from front to back every song is great not even Nirvana did a album like that. Pearl Jam was the best out of the big 4 of grunge when it came to just being able to put a record on and enjoying all the way though
>>
>>59669783
Soundgarden over Pearl Jam? Fuck off, seriously.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.