[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one on here talking about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Garden.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Garden.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
Def AOTY contender. Stretches post punk and electronic music to weird directions .
>>
>>59666581
cause no pitchfork review guy, get with the times
>>
>>59666581
Listening to it for the first time, it's really held back by the vocals and lyrics
>>
>>59666690
I like the vocals but i can get not enjoying the lyrics 100% especially "we be grindin"
>>
>>59666581

cuz it's fuckin horrible. too ironic4 me.

When I heard this album I knew this one fashion chick that lives in Berlin would be all over this.

Next week she posts it on FB.

so lolz
>>
>>59666884
Cmon it's pretty good. Berlin gal aside
>>
>>59666581
i was really disappointed by it to be honest. they were sick in melbourne the other week though!!!
>>
>>59666953
That's sick that you saw them. Been trying to catch one of their shows for a while
>>
>>59666581
Fuck the garden. dont see why the fuck this gets such a big scene. i think its just cause all these teen burger girls want the garden brothers dicks.

listen to cosmonauts, a much better band that one of these garden fags used to be involved with
>>
>>59667070
I like the cosmonauts too. But regardless of their fanbase they make pretty original post-punk.
>>
I just wanted it to be so much better it sounded overproduced and a bit sterile. Their live show is so good but they haven't mastered recording yet. Except for Egg, that was pretty tight
>>
this is their best imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFIuZ3C7IJM
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.