[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Masters of bringing out an album with 2 solid bangers. >Rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Masters of bringing out an album with 2 solid bangers.
>Rest of the album is boring, synth tracks made for 80's daytime television.

Why do you bother /mu/?
>>
i dont

we dont
>>
>>59666095
TBOWYB only has 2 weak tracks though.
>>
>>59666095
is that the shitty scottish waifu electropop bland?
if so the answer is waifufags
>>
I think we can all agree Cut Copy is the only synthpop band worthy of recognition.
>>
>>59666675
yup, this
and the waifufags don't seem to even listen to her either
>>
I just cant get enough
>>
>>59666695
there's a couple, but cut copy are up there for sure, doing the same thing as chvrches with more self awareness and humour 10 years ago

,don't mind a crowd called zeigeist either
>>
I enjoyed their first LP, this new onewas pretty meh.
Lavren really is a qt tbh (to be honest)
>>
I want to fuck her ass
>>
File: ladytron.png (227 KB, 598x585) Image search: [Google]
ladytron.png
227 KB, 598x585
>>59666695
hold on, you forgot Ladytron.
>>
I got banned from their Facebook page after the whole /mu/ slutty dress thing after calling out how it was a bullshit P.R. stunt.

That being said, the album is exactly what to expect out of CHVRCHES, 2-3 good songs and the rest garbage. She needs to spend less timing being a twitter champion and more time on her music.
>>
dumb frog poster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.