[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is surely the best rap album of the year, no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: SoTheFliesDontCome.jpg (26 KB, 640x259) Image search: [Google]
SoTheFliesDontCome.jpg
26 KB, 640x259
this is surely the best rap album of the year, no?
>>
>>59664699
(kendrick m8)
>>
milo is a faggit
>>
Behind TPAB, yes, undoubtedly
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>59664699
TPAB for me but I haven't listened to this because I gave up on Milo after how huge of a disappointment I thought Toothpaste Suburb was (especially lyrically, I really disliked that album). Does this one go in a different direction?
>>
>>59664699
agreed
>>
>>59665756

fatano says it has more traditional rapping on it

im about to listen to it for the first time, so we'll see

>>59665351

wew this bait got me hard
>>
>>59665765
i don't mind the esoteric poetry shit, i just think toothpaste suburb was overtly referential and tried too hard to push 'relatable' (basically nerdcore) lyrics to the point that nothing he was saying had any real meaning. it was like he took the 'i should be making more kitty pryde references' line from TTHAD to heart and did just that. really irritating. if he's moving in a more creative, personal direction i'll be pretty happy w it i'm guessing.

also, i wonder why that guy's post about TPAB being AOTY was bait but mine wasn't? lmao
>>
>>59665765
>bait
nice meme, shitting on TPAB just makes you look like an asshat though. tell me about how overrated the beatles were while you're at it.
stop taking yourself so seriously. your opinions aren't that unique, and you're not the special snowflake you think you are.
>>
>>59665801

I'm not saying its shit, but it's hardly AOTY imo. GKMC was better.
>>
>>59665801
neither of you are actually discussing the albums, you're just discussing who has the superior opinions. i personally think TPAB is AOTY and i think the beatles are pretty overrated. you don't have to align yourself with one side of a contrarian war and spout buzzwords (bait, nice meme, etc.). you really can just LIKE MUSIC
>>
Is this that guy that posts on twitter about hating whites?
>>
>>59665896

An Encyclopedia is a highlight IMO. Milo can actually flow really nice when wants to.

Also this line made me laugh

>To justify the dimples in its face (in its face?)
>So we made a couple sticker packs
>And pretended we didn't hear
>When white fans said "nigger" fast
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.